Personal Mail

Hi i am kinda new to the forum,can anyone explain me how to Personal Mail/Message anyone on this forum?

Thank you

Ave Ama Lilith :heart::pray::black_heart:

This forum uses a software that activates certain functions according to participation thresholds. Keep talking with people in different threads, and the functions will slowly be unlocked for you. PM is the first you’ll get, if I remember right.

4 Likes

It is, it usually kicks in after a few days/(weeks if you’re not active but post occasionally) of actively responding to others, creating topics etc.

You can request someone pm you until it unlocks, or you should be able to pm @Lady_Eva if it’s something you just can’t wait over.

I’m not sure if it’s like other member status’s however, where if you go long periods of time of not being active, if it takes all that much longer to reach them?

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like

Thank you very much

2 Likes

The ability to PM is restricted until you reach a certain threshold of activity. This helps prevent members from being harassed with unsolicited messages by scammers, spammers and trolls. You joined last year, but haven’t been very active, having only made 7 posts, so you haven’t reached the necessary threshold yet.

1 Like