Personal Gnosis and setting altars

Greetings all! I’d like to hear others opinions about setting altars accordingly with one’s own gnosis. The dos and don’ts of it. What about deities from different pantheons in the same altar? Another point, is it okay to merge deities from different pantheons because their resemblance? I ask this cause in the more “traditional” way there is a “warning” about chaotic forces. Is that right? Thanks and blessings!

1 Like

I’m sure everyone has a different way…when I set my altar, it’s for only the spirit or energy I’m working with, at that time. I don’t merge spirits nor work with multiple spirits at the same time, personally, but I do call different spirits from different systems whenever I want to. For example, if I’m working with Lucifer, my altar is dedicated to him, and only him, but if I want to work with Kali the next day, I set my altar for her. That’s just how I do it, and yes, I think your personal gnosis guiding you is just fine, imo.

2 Likes

Thanks for answering @elena! So your altar is dedicated to a certain deity just for some time, not to a special deity all the time! Very practical approach, I really like it, cause I don’t have enough space nor resources to set up several altars. Better is to have just one as a multipurpose altar! Blessings!
:blush::pray:

2 Likes

I don’t have an altar. There’s not enough room in my apartment. I would say that it’s not 100% required though. It seems more like a personal preference.

1 Like

This is the approach i want to take. I want to represent the spirit using a sigil on paper so that i may burn it afterwards and move to my next work. Hows it going for you?