Personal experiences with the Qlippoth

Hello,

I hope eveyone is having a good day.

After certain experiences, it came to my mind the idea that I should initiate in the Qlippoth, more especifically the Qlippoth of Nehemoth, Gamaliel, Thagirion and Thaumiel. I know that the Qlippoth are very personal in nature, but I wanted to ask you to share some of your experiences with these Qlippoth so I can get a general idea of what the Qlippoth might teach me.

C.S

4 Likes
4 Likes

Someone I know has an interesting view on the qlippoth and how it relates to the sephiroth, he wrote up a paper on it and it’s interesting. He allowed me to share it with other people, so if you want to read it, pm me and when I get home I will send you it.

2 Likes

Ever since I started in this path and immersing myself in studies, the more I find the Qlippith to be a sneaky fucking way to be indoctrinated with almost Judeo-Christian/Modern Gnostic ideologies. Even the “darkest” grimoires seem to be just a response to Christianity and mimic the Masonic doctrines.

3 Likes

Don’t follow the currents or trends of Western magick based on Jewish Kabbalah like working with both Trees and with Angels and Demons or believing demiurge -YHVH is the highest deity. For me, Qliphoth is not (broken) parts of the Sephiroth, in fact they are entirely separate from them.

1 Like

I like you, please stay.

1 Like

The tree of Azerate and the Sitra achra both present themselves in that way to an extent.

I need something outside and away from all of this shit. This prescription religion. Like there are only so man options. And sadly I think I know the truth and it’s so fucking disheartening.

2 Likes

The tree of Azerate and the Sitra achra both present themselves in that way to an extent

Exactly.I am a follower of the Current 218.

I need something outside and away from all of this shit

I recommend you to read this book.

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

I appreciate the recommendation, but Zoroastrianism is based on duality and I more or less the father of Christianity based on a Hindu foundation. And that’s where Ahriman comes from.

Something different. Something else. Something removed from our daily constructs.

1 Like

Christianity and Zoroastrianism have more in common than Christianity and Hinduism.

From what I’ve studied it all has the same roots. And it’s exhausting

1 Like

Have you looked into the ONA? Their whole mythos is constructed expressly to get away from the perverting influence of Judeo-Christian ideology, or what they term the “Magian” doctrine. Instead of the Sephiroth or the Qliphoth they use something called the Tree of Wyrd, which has only 7 spheres as opposed to 10 or 11, and they claim this can be traced back historically to much earlier than any Kabbalistic systems.

Worth a look in my opinion–just keep in mind their political goals involve bringing down all of Western civilization, so they tend to espouse Neo-Nazism, Islamic extremism, and human sacrifice as a means to an end. :black_heart:

4 Likes

Temple of Set

1 Like

Damn

That’s the problem… humanity gets involved …

When I see that “downfall” is the underlying goal, it just reminds me of the “dark” side of alchemy, where the ultimate goal is to bring gnosis through misery and suffering. To drive people to their lowest to force them to “unite” and cling to an ideal

this same construct is illustrated (no pun) perfectly in the “watchmen” graphic novel. Human sacrifice. Breaking some eggs.

Nationalism + religion = every fucking problem we facenow.

3 Likes

Temple of set seems to mirror the dark pillar of masonry. Just another side of the same shit. Initiation. Adepts. This is Masonic language that the LHP blindly adopts.

The problem is that everything we injest has already been prescribed.

I need something fresh and untainted by humans.

What “god” do the animals follow? The god of survival instinct?

2 Likes

Perhaps the best source for this is your own intuition once separated from the petty noise and clamor of mundane civilization. The ONA’s Grade Ritual of Internal Adept consists of living alone in the wilderness for 3 to 6 months for a reason:

And this quote by Aristotle (who to my knowledge was not an ONA member :rofl:) hints at much the same:

He who is unable to live in society, or who has no need because he is sufficient for himself, must be either a beast or a god.

May you become the latter.

1 Like

I crave total isolation.

Thank you

I’d rather be a beast personally. Being a god is too mush responsibility

3 Likes

I am always a God but sometimes I am a beast tO.

1 Like