Permanent Servitors

How does one create a permanent Servitors that won’t go off leash and doesn’t have an expiration date? I know it’s possible I’ve just never thought of a sustainable method

1 Like

It is possible give it a name then give it a life task like you guardian, guide or adviser.

Yes but is it guaranteed that it wouldn’t wander off without any type of binding method?

1 Like

See it like a friend or a family member

I have also a servitor when I turned eighteen I did a ritual and asked for a guardian to let me guide the right path king belial or Lucifer are great spirits to help you with it .

Alahimavatara

How does one create a permanent Servitors that won’t go off leash and doesn’t have an expiration date? I know it’s possible I’ve just never thought of a sustainable method

I have my own entity, that will either last a lifetime, or she can be terminated whenever I wish > It’s all down to what you place into them as they are created and birthed.

And this entity isn’t able to go off leash?

No, She has her own personality and abilities but will obey my wishes and behave herself as this is her nature of how I created her > theres always safety measures in the creation of entitys because if you make a servitor that has a strong uncontrolable atitude then beware my friend, FRANKINSTEINS monster and all that!!

Heres my link fron years ago on BALG >> How to Create an Entity (Tutorial)

2 Likes