Perfect Possession By Lucifer

This month me and my friend will be paying for a ritual to become perfectly possessed by Lucifer, can anyone give me some information specifically about perfect possession that might not be obvious? Is anyone here perfectly possessed or planning on becoming? If you are what does it feel like and how do you adjust to the permanent experience of it smoothly? Pros and cons just for curiosity before I start finding out?

2 Likes

I hope it goes well. Update results when you buy it.

1 Like

Please use the forum search function. You’ll find some really useful info.

1 Like

Yes I found some, maybe someone has something additional

1 Like

Thank you I will

No that is a lot of bs, Lucifer is the Emperor of the Infernal. Lucifer does not patron and regarding possession is a joke right? Do a real ritual

1 Like

No not a joke Kurtis Joseph will do the ritual, I think It’s a start and that a lot of work will follow but it is serious

1 Like

Possession also helps you awaken your psychic abilities

1 Like

It’s better than I thought but also I can sense it’s gonna be a tough ride. It feels amazing and really fulfilling in many ways

2 Likes

Did it help your psychic abilities?

How is your possession going on?

1 Like

The process of uniting with Lucifer in this way took about 3 moon phases, I was blown away by pure ecstasy for 3 months straight when his presence entered my body to that degree. After those three months the intensely noticeable effects started to fade because the brain chemistry cannot adjust to that forever. However the alchemical changes altered me forever and we will indeed never be separate, I’m united with him on many deep levels. It’s going great, I’ve become a lot more like him ever since and nothing was ever the same after that

2 Likes

Can you please DM me and tell me how you did it? What were the positives and the negatives of that experience?

1 Like