Perfect Eternal Possession

Go back to the very first post you made and click on the picture of the imp I posted. It’s a link directly to the correct place.

1 Like

Has anyone aside from this thread’s progenitor trying or had success with this? I’ve finally settled upon who to do this with from spirit.

@Mulberry has mentioned permanent/perfect possession by Belial…

Thanks @crookedpathfinder I somehow hadn’t really picked up on this topic before :sweat_smile:

Yes I am permanently partially posessed by Belial. The way I think of it is I “aspect” his energy.
It’s not just permanent going forward in time but also backwards and you find the deity you merge with has always been manifesting it’s aspects within you your whole life. More than this, as I remember more of my past lives I find I’ve always been this way, it’s part of my immortal spirit.
It was always there and this is more like a confirmation of our intertwined relationship manifesting in this incarnation.

I completely understand this. I am Belial. And yet I am myself. I’ve been told I’m a bit “too Belial” a couple of times, the same way I can be a bit “too Aquarian”. Belial is also said by someto be Aquarian so maybe there’s a double dose of orneryness there lol :blush:

For me this came about naturally and organically. I worked with Belial nectar of my exploration into E.A.’s gnosis starting with the Book of Azazel and continuing into the Gatekeeper series.

I had accepted partial posession and was rather enjoying it when an accident happened.
I was having a voice chat with another mage when we disagreed on a philosophical point, the mage was posessed by a JCI entity that used the conflict to initiate a psychic attack, starting with verbal threats. I would have been blindsided and lost that fight but for Belial. He took me over so that I uncharacteristically roared back at this guy “do it!”, among other things… but he did not attack. There was a strong feeling of needing the other to attack first… rules in place meant self defense would be fine, and unleash Belial to do what he wanted, no holds barred, but the other had to attack first. It didn’t, it backed off; some butthurt was voiced and we never spoke again. Belial and I were slightly frustrated but if there’s one persons rules we keep, it’s our own code.

This event cemented our connection but as it affected my timeline it’s hard to say now if it was already permanent and that event just let me see it, or we became brothers in arms on that day.

Day to day Belial stirs within like a dormant volcano. He only rises like that when he knows I could not handle a thing on my own and would sustain damage beyond what I could heal. He doesn’t live my life, nor cuddle nor advise, there is no voice unless I ask, there is gut feeling and who I fundamentally am.

Re drugs/alcohol, nothing really haven’happens any more, can’t get drunck without a way worse hangover so it’s not worth it, repulsed by drugs, weed, salvia divinirum or flying ointments are fine not being addictive but do very little if anything, the foods in addicted to, mainly wheat, make me sicker and sicker every time I indulge. I can’t get high, I am always in control… unless I am angry. Anger is my last indulgence and it meta-annoys me/us when it arises. The reason for this is simple: this who are easily riled are easily controlled. So thats leaving too. You may also find opportunity to learn how to recognize and be sensitive to when others try to emotionally manipulate you, and find that annoying too. Mutual agreement is where it’s at.

And I like me this way, quite a lot. :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

tbh wouldnt the best choice be the higher self, shadow self, light one, dark one, atman, godform etc?

1 Like