Peoples prayers

Sooo hey I’m new here but I have a serious question. For the past few years people have been praying to me like I’m a god and I never asked for that but every time they do i feel the power and I’ve tried binding it to a crystal but its too much how do I either get them too stop or handle it… I know I’m not a god but ever since they started praying the divines have become more distant or my power is changing please help

1 Like

Welcome @Semekhet It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

2 Likes

are you trolling

As requested by @DarkestKnight please take a moment to introduce yourself to the forum, as we need an introduction for you to continue posting and join our community. Once you get that out of the way, this question has been pretty covered (Different concept, same premise) in the following link.

Corrupting the christian threat: i will pray for you - Black Magick & The Left Hand Path - Become A Living God

1 Like

No ik I sound like a fool but I’m genuously curious if any else has had this happen or if they know someone who I can talk to

I just did in the link from darkestknight

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: we tend to be more willing to help when people do that first :slight_smile:

Actually I lie, I misread your post- by one word, but that changed everything. My mistake lol. Can’t wait till my new glasses come on Monday, these ones are fcking me over since I damaged them and need to squint at the screen.

But I would consider it the same in the fact that other peoples prayers should not effect you, be the too you or another entity for you, unless you are not up with your banishing and protection skills or allow your mind to be convinced that it does.

1 Like

uh i think you’re mostly alone here but you never know…

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes