People find me disgusting but demons dont

Evocation works equally good with angels as it does demons

Yes. Similar. Taking what is useful and discarding what is not. :slight_smile:

Of course. [quote=ā€œGodmagus, post:16, topic:16298, full:trueā€]
Interesting point to make for me: i have been urged to work with angels in the last week or so. Just didnt know who to start with id like the ritual details as well if you can pm them to me
[/quote]

Check my post to Frater. You got all you need to begin there.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and maybe you set the bar too high and you might also have a tendency of shallowness of the opposite sex. With a shallow point of view, you limit yourself by not exploring beneath the surface of what you consider ā€œdisgustingā€ or ā€œunappealingā€.

Iā€™ve had the best sexual experience with, in your eyes, women you find ā€œunattractiveā€ and Iā€™ve had bad sex with very attractive women. How come? Maybe because when we release the limitation of a shallow point of view, and see the best parts of one another, we can truly be ourselves in the most intimate and vulnerable moments of a sexual experience. Thereā€™s an honesty there, and as a currency, itā€™s the most valuable currency there is.

You know why relationship with spirits seems easier than with humans? Because they donā€™t judge by our looks, and they are attracted to other things. But that doesnā€™t make a relationship with spirits without challenges, because there is challenging at times. But itā€™s totally worth it.

4 Likes

I have loved all my life with people whom society would consider ā€œuglyā€ and yes it was beautiful at times yet people still seem to have a distant hatred that i feel from them like a person sensing anothers aura i can sense their hatred for me and contempt maybe this is why i am drawn to a spirit lover and prefer the spirit world to the ā€œreal subjective realityā€ that we live in

If you are looking to get started on meditation, try the exercises in Franz Bardonā€™s Initiation into Hermetics. In there meditation is broken down into the simplest steps possible, leading to the more difficult stuff. The book is available free on the web.

EA also has a video with one of the easiest meditations ever.
Simple Meditation To inject Your Life With Magick [EAK] - Become A Living God

Also check out Lady Evaā€™s excellent ā€œchallengeā€ post on meditating for as little as three minutes a day.

Meditation can definitely help with negative self image or behaviors, along with the other advice given regarding angels.

2 Likes

Hi @Godmagus Iā€™m pretty much the same as you, people always find me more or less repulsive, psychotic etc, whatever I do. Itā€™s not that big of a deal to me because Iā€™m very asocial and only happy in loneliness but I wish I could understand. Whatever I canā€™t comprehend drives me insane and yesterday I was thinking exactly the same thing as you, how come spirits arenā€™t repulsed by me like humansā€¦

1 Like

@Lola im not sure but that is the case with me. Perhaps its because im more spiritually higher then the rest of them and demons are looking out for me. Feel free to pm me as i would love to speak more about this with you outside of the forum posts

2 Likes