Pendulum

I’ve always thought these were pretty snazzy, though admittedly, I haven’t had the opportunity to try them out. Seems like you could get pretty creative with how you design a pendulum board. Oh, now just see what happened? Now I’m going to have make one too :stuck_out_tongue:
Ridge / Dante, I wanna see your spirit board btw - I bet they’re both just amazing!

2 Likes

The painting is still in progress, but here’s the initial design. I don’t draw in the background images, just paint those as they’re given to me, so there is much more to the actual piece than this outline. I’ll post it when it’s finished. :slight_smile:

lolz :stuck_out_tongue:
That was awesome :smiley: hehe

Ridgerunner…that is a nice sigil in the bottom left corner…I like that…smile…
Lucifer

[quote=“Maxx, post:24, topic:209”]Ridgerunner…that is a nice sigil in the bottom left corner…I like that…smile…
Lucifer[/quote]

Stoked! :smiley: I can only imagine what it’s going to look like. Your artwork is definitely something else. Love it!

Stoked! :smiley: I can only imagine what it’s going to look like. Your artwork is definitely something else. Love it![/quote]

Thanks DK, I appreciate the compliment!

I have used Pendulum’s for a very long time and still find new way’s to use them. I have found lost items that myself or other people have lost with a 70% success rate or there about, most times I find the item in a 3 foot area. I have many different Pendulums made from different Gem Stones with an Amethyst one being my most used.

I also have a hallowed out Pendulum that I can put in different small Gemstone chips or Herbs so I can have one that is multipurpose, there is lot’s of things to try with this one. By using this one you can add like Bloodstone for healing questions and test’s, Amethyst is good for Third eye and contacting different Entity’s and Familiars. Just try different things and you can also look up a gemstone/Herb book that tells what the different items can be used for. All way’s look for different way’s of doing things and keep what is good and dismiss what is worthless also remember what works for one person does not always work for the next.

I hope others find the info useful!

Thorn

1 Like