Pendulum

How does my setup seam?

2 Likes

Nice, looks good to me. What is that stone I can’t tell from the pic is it Jet?

1 Like

I was told, it’s like a metallic black stone

1 Like

Metallic black stone sounds like Hemetite to me.

1 Like

Or a magnatite, now, how to work the damn thing, lol

1 Like
1 Like

Hold it above the center, back and forth means yes side to side means no and clockwise circle means unsure counter clockwise means maybe. Or you could prescribe your own meanings to tge directions for example…
You wanted to buy a car but couldn’t decide between the Mercury Mystique or the Chrysler Lebaron so you would do forward and back for the Mercury and side to side for the Lebaron. That sort of thing.

1 Like

Thanks, I been asking basic yes/no, asking if my Succubus is here, or paimon, or if my task is being worked on

1 Like

Periodically ask for it to show you yes, no, etc. Mine recently changed in a big way with half circles meaning rephrase with more precise details and half counter-clockwise for rephrase with less specific details. Every orientation previously has changed to the new one.

3 Likes

Neat, how long have you been working with yours? I have only had my pendulum for about 3 months

1 Like

Does it live at all for you? I actually have a round spirt board i used for it that has letters and numbers too.

I am very connected with the spirit I talk to and he about beats me with the pendulum sometimes he moves it so fast.

2 Likes

What’s the best type stone to use for pendulum or if not stone what material is best?

2 Likes

The stone or material that resonates with you.

2 Likes

The setup looks great. Love your stone.

1 Like

Thank you, I been trying to communicate with King Paimon, and Lucifer

1 Like

And soon.

I really like drawing the Sigils

1 Like