Pendralion

Hello everyone,
Can you please help me to summon Pendralion? I read the book and I didn’t understand a thing (my English are not my mother language but I am trying)
I am looking for a simple way because I don’t live alone and my relatives are religious

4 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Also, what is your primary language?

Greek :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Xag_darklight I think you might be able to help this individual.

1 Like

That’s pretty cool man, I hope you find some Greek friends on this site. Have a pleasant afternoon.

Thank you :slight_smile: You too

I am greek as well but I have not ever worked with Pendralion. I can give you some general tips about spirit workings if you want through pm though

2 Likes

sure

Please message me I don’t know how to do this here

1 Like

Evoking Pendralion is fairly straight forward.

Draw out the square of his kingdom and his seal.

Open the square. If you are not familiar with opening a seal, here is the technique:

Once you have slipped into trance and the square is open, pick up the seal of Pendralion and place it on the square. Open the seal as you did the square, and once it is flashing, call out to Pendralion. This can be as simple as, “Pendralion, Grand Spirit of the Kingdom of Blue Flame, I summon you forth to appear before me, and to speak clearly in a voice I can understand!”

Continue the call until you either get a response or feel it is time to stop. Even if you don’t see or hear anything, assume Pendralion is listening and greet him. Welcome him to your temple, and tell him your request.

7 Likes

Thank you.
I dont have a temple.Is that ok?

Any place you perform your magick becomes your temple.

4 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know if someone will be interested, but I think I should share some experience.
For Pendralion I used two candles: one black and one white, and one incense. I think it was cedarwood. Anyway I also drew a sigil of Pendralion in the goetic style (I mean with circle and letters around it). I started with meditation that I learned from beginning of E.A. Koetting’s course about Black Magick. Then I gazed at sigil and after some time the lines started to dis- and re-appear.
I started chanting: “Pendralion come to me”, “Veni ad me, Pendralion”.
The last one was “Alash Tad, Alash Tal, Ashtu, Pendralion”

Then I saw in my head a king, sitting on throne, wearing a purple robes.
I welcomed Him and asked about rasing my salary. Then after two weeks, I got permament salary raise at work.

I think the Spirits from Kingdoms of Flame deserve as much attention as goetic Spirits.

7 Likes

That’s really good. Nice experience from my Patron. Ave Lord Pendralion.

@KINGSMAN76 Please stop trying to plug your little chapbook. It is against the rules of this forum.

1 Like

Apologies Mate.

No worries, i understand your frustration. I have worked with Lord Pendralion. In my experience: He is very quick with money especially small emergency money. He helped not only once, but more times i can remember.
Anyway if you want more information about my former patron, then let me know.
To summon Lord Pendralion (or any other sprit), You can use my very simple technique:
Have an offering for him, if you dont have money you can offer something simple as: (writen praising poem, good art, a candle, biscuits, sweets, silver coins, etc.) Just let it be you are giving something from your heart or as a token of appreciation.
Take the sigil of Lord Pendralion and open it/charge it. Your eyes locked gazing at Lord Pendralion sigil/seal, Focus your attention on your throat chakra (the area around the adams apple or center neck) then take one large inhale and exhale slowly vibrating his name: Lord Peeeeeh-Ndraaaaa-liiiiiiiiii-oooooon. Do this for about 10 to 30 min or until you feel a presence. As you are looking at the sigil/seal, while vibrating his name, try to visualize/imagine you want, as if you have already gotten your results. Include your emotions in your imaginations/visualization. Then once you have poured all that in the sigil, you can conclude by saying to Lord Pendralion:
“Welcome, Welcome, Recieve my offering and Welcome. Oh Mighty one, Grand ruler of the second kingdom of flames, Lord Pendralion, grand master of wealth, riches, power, authority and influence. I (YOUR NAME) humbly beseech and pray thee to (NEED ie Bring me 20 dollars) for (REASON ie: for my car and food). And if it be possible by your mighty powers and virtues, let it be done (TIME FRAME ie:within a week).
Alash tad alash tal ashtu Pendralion,
Alash tad alash tal ashtu Pendralion,
Alash tad alash tal ashtu Pendralion.
And now as you come in peace, so be it you leave in peace,
to perform quickly, to what i have requested thee.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.”

If you know what Ajna chakra is, you can use it to push your imaginations/visualizations into the sigil.
Simple rules for summoning him (or any entity):
Be respectful.
Treat with kindness.
Treat as if the spirit was a very important guest.
And if you promise something to the spirits, please deliver your promise, else shit will happen to you.
If @Snow88 you have more questions for me, just ask or mention me in your reply to this.

1 Like

Actually I have been working woth Mammon and My financial situation has been miraculously improved. Thank you

2 Likes