Pele - A Path To Journey Beyond her Caldera

Its amazing…
That ritual with the water could be archetypically used to make them drown in watever state /Emotion thr practicioner choses, I guess…
or for domination

3 Likes

It can, yes. The other curse’s original name was Thr Shark Tank. Lots of different ways to use this sort of thing.

3 Likes

Posted this into a PM instead of here, like an idiot. I didn’t see it in here, so here it is.

Hi’iaka’s Ward

Hi’iaka’s ward is similar to Pele’s Fiery Dome, but Nature-based, instead of Fire. I watched as she called forth plants and vines, with plenty of thorns, and wove them into a ball-like shape over the area to be protected. There were leaves branching off of the vines with thorns and the leaves themselves also seemed sharp, as if they, too, caused injury if one were careless enough to brush against them.

The thorns are important, as they not only deter, but injure those who continue to come inside the protective space. The point of her ward isn’t to stop everything, but to injure and act as a warning when the pain is resounded throughout the inside of the ward, similar to a briar patch. In my days in the Infantry, I had gotten tangled in thick, thorny bushes to the point where I had to be pulled out by my friends because I couldn’t move anymore. This reminded me a lot of those times (yes, plural).

Hi’iaka’s Ward Ritual

Calm yourself and connect with your inner Divinity.

When you’ve connected with your Inner Divinity, reach out and connect with the Nature surrounding you. This will still work when you’re not right next to Nature, as long as you can connect to it.

Once connected to Nature, let your mind focus the effort as your will weaves the vine briar patch around your chosen space. Let it weave itself. It’ll be mentally exhausting to micro-manage that process and not necessarily any stronger.

After the sphere has stopped weaving itself, set an exclusion for friendly spirits and set an intent that it will notify you when breached.

Refresh the sphere periodically, to ensure it is still vibrant, “living”, and as strong as it can be. I also wipe it and do it over again from time to time, as I get stronger with my practice and abilities, I want to take advantage of that and make a stronger ward.

5 Likes

Wow, this was an amazing read. I’ve been interested in Pele and her nature because of a tarot deck I have (Tarot of the Divine) where she is the Queen of Wands.

What an amazing an elaborate pathworking full of so much insight. Thank you for sharing this work.

How long have you been working with Pele and these other spirits?

1 Like

Glad you liked it.

This started in 2020, right before Corona started raging. We literally left the Big Island a day early to beat the rumored lockdown in March. So, almost two years now.

2 Likes

About Christmas time, I sent an email to a friend of.mine I hadn’t heard from in a good while. Too long. I was the water that dampened her forest fire to a manageable level.

Haven’t heard from her, so, it’s time to use Pele’s Warming Spell. She knows about it and had access to this grimoire as I worked on it, back when I first started it. Her practice took her path another way.

Anyway, here’s my process. I typically do a light evocation of Pele to verify she’s willing. This isn’t photographed, of course. Here’s the rest.

Blooding the center, then the candle. The candle has my intent, my energy, my blood, and any energy Pele decides to throw in. Pause and ask her to do that, if you desire and trust your instinct or skills to determine when she’s done. She will still guide your working, even if she energizes the candle.

Drip onto the names first, then any written intent. I wrote it for demonstration purposes here. The intent is already in the candle. The paper could also be energized, but the candle seems better to me, personally.

Fill in the center area. The rest is done as you desire. Pele cares that it gets burnt and prefers that we drip the wax in some way that allows us to continue to focus on the spell.

Candle getting smaller? That’s good. Less babysitting it. I use some tweezers that are also useful for burning paper and adding incense chunks to coal disks.

Place a burn bowl down or you’ll scorch your seat!

4 Likes

Wow this thread is so amazing

1 Like

I am leaving Balg, but not the spiritual. Find someone that knows me to hit me up.