Peacefully dealing w/ a coven of witches

Raphael is one of my favorite too. Extremely versatile for his rulership of the sun and can do prettymuch anything. He’s helped me get more money, spiritual protection, rebalancing, divination, smoothing out social dealings, etc. Rahael, Zadkiel, Michael, and Gabriel are all great.

Lucifer is an interesting being too, because he truly seems to be a kind of threshold between angelic and demonic, chthonic and astral, cosmic and anti-cosmic. He truly seems to stand between all polarities and can pretty much utilize all types of energy.

2 Likes

No he’s good… This is the General Discussion category, all subjects within the forums purpose, which is practical magick and spirituality, can be discussed here.

We have a more LHP specific Black Magick & The Left Hand Path category, and also a White Magick, Right Hand Path & Sephirothic Magick category.

However this OP was not made with the intention of inviting an argument about LHP vs RHP and I have removed several posts debating practices.

As the OP seems happy with his responses I’m closing this out here. @Valesus and @Ana333 may I suggest you continue your discussion in PM, or feel free to revive one of our many discussion topics on the same. :slight_smile:

3 Likes