Pazuzu's Rite For Better Job And Prosperity

This ritual has been tested. Its goal is to get your money up and your work opportunities flow better with the great help of Pazuzu.

You don’t need candles for this, but I do recommended using Venus planetary sigil and Pazuzu’s, of course. I usually offer blood for this, so it’s also recommended and will strengthen the ritual.

Read with attention:

Veni, Pazuzu, Venti Meridiem (x11)
Nal Say Ser Yoz Hal Gay (x11)

I conjure the planetary energies of Venus, channeling an energetic flow that permeates this entire chamber. May a portal open to Venus and her powers!

Kleokanar Klekonar Gamoh Vessala Opon (11x)

Pazuzu, black god of the 4 wings and lord of the winds. I ask that you move the causal forces so that I can be blessed with a better job and a higher payment.

Bring prosperity and open the doors of my financial life in the most appropriate way, in which I can advance professionally and accumulate material goods. My life deserves to go up economically.

Amortuaer Kingloma Veraclus Menseya (x11)

So be it. By the power of Pazuza.

Don-graph (x3)

11 Likes

Excellent. Simple and effective.
Personally, I would make it a challenge and perform this simple ritual every day for a whole month for better results. I will do my work and reap the harvest.
Maybe in the future you will give a ritual to become a True Werewolf?
I am interested in the idea of a being full of power, sexual dominance, masculine energy, muscular strength, wildness and anger.

1 Like

lol that’s just my nickname. I’m not very familiar with lycanthropy

1 Like

I think that not only what is worst but also what is best in us is our animal part.
Man is neither a demon, a god, or an animal, and at the same time he is a bit of each of them, but it is like not being anything.
I imagine a world where I can enjoy life more intensively.
Food has a more intense and addictive taste, hearing, smell, smell and sight are more acute.
Sex is more passionate, and the heart constantly pumps blood full of passion for life and sexual desire.
The body is even stronger than it was and everyone has to take this into account.
No matter if you are resting at home or working hard at your job, you are the alpha male just like the
Lion is King of The Jungle.

Back to the topic
I will perform this ritual for 30 days and see what the effect will be.

1 Like

Alright. Please share your experience

1 Like

What does Don-graph mean?

1 Like

It’s a magical word for “87”

2 Likes