Pazuzu coffee offering

I was doing a little magick session the other day. There was more to it than Pazuzu in total (Archangels etc.) but to make a long story short, I made some premium coffee and added a dollop of raw organic honey to a cup as an offering to Pazuzu. I use the same cup each time for Pazuzu and it is the only cup that looks like it does, so you can’t mix it up with another cup.
Well, after letting the cup sit next to my Pazuzu statue for about a day, I figured it had been there long enough and time to clean it.
—now here’s the unusual part—the outer edge of the coffee cup had the exact same kind of coffee smudge on it that is typically on a coffee cup that a human has been drinking from after the cup has set for a while and the outer edge has dried some. Exactly.
No one else has been in the apartment. I don’t drink out of the cup at all. I clean it thoroughly also before I use it for a Pazuzu offering.
I just felt like that was really cool. Had a good vibe from it.

8 Likes

Very cool :slight_smile:
Do you work with Pazuzu for protection or for cursing? How is your experience with him?

2 Likes

Working with him for protection and longer term for some other stuff I won’t go into right now. I really don’t aggressively curse people per se, only do sometimes aggressive self-defense—i.e. go after anyone who is choosing to be my enemy even though I am not actively trying to be enemies with them…like if someone seems hellbent on trying to make my life worse, getting in my space in very negative ways, etc. (I’m pretty eclectic, though. I work with Archangels, Shem Angels, old gods and goddesses, etc. And I prefer to focus on the positive stuff in life. And I try to “be nice” until nice doesn’t work, to paraphrase Dalton in Roadhouse.

2 Likes

Ah ok. I mostly do the same in my workings, Angels and Fallen ones… Is it hard to work with Pazuzu? I’ve always done a lot of reading and it’s hard to find something positive. Only the protective side. Is he very chaotic and do you need extra protection when evoking him? Or just the same?

1 Like

That’s amazing! I put out a ton of food as an offering for Belial on Friday and when I went to bed the plate was empty. Nothing on my altar had been disturbed so I didn’t think it was one of the animals but in the back of my mind I knew it was lol it just felt cool to pretend for a minute :wink:
Next morning I wake up with dog puke in the
Living room and 2 other spots :joy::see_no_evil: definitely not Belial

5 Likes

I first started working some with Pazuzu after reading a book by Baal Kadmon about him, then articles about how in ancient Mesopotamia/Middle East, people would call on Pazuzu for protection. I have already been doing other magick pretty frequently in recent years plus meditation. So I don’t know if I would recommend Pazuzu in a vacuum or for a beginner. I do various rituals, spells, mediations with an eclectic group of entities from multiple traditions and so it is actually sometimes difficult to sort of tease out when only this or that entity was most helpful. I use other protection as well—Archangel Michael, Orobas, the Sword Banishing Ritual (from Damon Brand’s Gallery of Magick books), do the LBRP some, Santa Muerte, etc.
All I know is that I haven’t got any bad vibes from Pazuzu.

2 Likes

Sounds good. Thanks for the experience!

Nice, i will try to offer tea / capuccino in my next rituals

1 Like