Pazuzu and Sex?

So this post is strange, I know, but I’ve been working with the demon Pazuzu for a little no while now, and I like him quite a bit due to his ability of destroying malignity and being a good listener. We’ll recently I read a grimoire about him that provided detailed instructions on how to perform sex acts with him, which I didn’t think was necessary until as of recently, I had a dream where he gently rubbed his member along my thighs.

I thought it wasn’t odd really. I never felt anything sexual towards him until I dreamed of that experience. I’m not sure if he’s insinuating sexual activity or ignorance it was just my influence from the grimoire. I haven’t talked to him about it yet because it makes me nervous.

Has anybody else had a similar experience? Should I initiate sex?

1 Like

So I haven’t actually worked with him before, but I’ve been talking to another member who does work with him, and I’ve sensed him around me on and off since then. I don’t really know about actual sex, but when he’s around and when I read about him, my sex drive goes through the roof, and it’s already very high to begin with. It would seem he does have some sort of sexual aspect to him.

3 Likes

He definitely carries this masculine vibe, and I especially felt his masculinity in that dream. He had a long penis with a snake head on the end, which is how he was described in Mesopotamian texts, so I definitely think the ancients saw it as a dual sexual/protective aspect. It’s interesting, and definitely something I want to look into.

A snake head? I would be in pain if it does a chomp. Ouchie.

Well seeing it was the reason I woke up lol, even though for some reason it didn’t scare me that much.

Oh okay madame

I’ve worked with him before. While do have a fairly close relationship with him, I’m personally intimidated by the idea of unifying with him. But maybe he’ll accept your offer, as he is pretty friendly and is accepting of suggestions.

2 Likes

Pazuzu was the first Deity in my life. I’ve met with Him almost two years ago, and He was with me in every seconds. I slowly became able to hear Him 0/24, and of course, He talked to me all the time. After Abaddon’s (and the other Deities’) calling, our relationship further into the background, but still strong and as deep as before. This fact proves that He can be highly understanding, and He’s able to do sacrifice if your evolution and cause requires it. He is an amazing Deity.

I’m not sure if he’s insinuating sexual activity or ignorance it was just my influence from the grimoire. I haven’t talked to him about it yet because it makes me nervous.

His sexual desires and ‘moods’ are very varied, and based on my experiences, He was strongly sexual, perverse in different ways (sometimes tender and passionate, sometimes raw and wild, strongly animalistic), but with me, never ‘offensive’ (of course, sometimes He generated acts witouth my permission, but the end was always a pleasure to me as well). He was very dominant, and He can’t bear other (human) men around me. He attacked them physically and mentally, caused accidents.

Should I initiate sex?

Based on what you wrote, of course, you can.

3 Likes