Pay attention to planets in the 1st house and your ascendant lord

When reading your birth chart or trying to analyse your path you must first start by checking your first house and where the ruler of that house is sitting.

This is primordial cause the two of them will show what you, yourself can manifest and how is it gonna be.

1st house and ascendant will show the tools you have to live your life and manifest things in the physical matter.

For eg you are a cancer ascendant, and Venus is in the 1st house.

What house does Venus rule for a cancer? The 4th house libra and 11th house, these are houses of comfort and gains-success

This means that whenever Venus gets activated the person will always achieve comfort and success without much effort cause Venus is in the physical plane with the individual and usually it will manifest through a person.

Here it can be through mother and or elder sibling the person gets happiness and success in life. Simple as that.

And Venus is a natural great benefic planet so in this example Venus is very well placed and will always deliver things to this person. It’s written in stone and no one can change it.

The blessing of having a house, cash :moneybag: is coming to you, no need to force.

How much or how far can Venus give?

This will depend on the ascendant lord which is moon.

Let’s say Moon is debilitated in the 5th house Scorpio in conjunction with Saturn and Rahu.

Moon here is in a difficult position cause Saturn will try to control the feelings of this person and Rahu will put great illusion to the person mind regarding children, creativity, self value etc…

So here despite Venus giving comfort and money, the person is not able to enjoy that because he’s manifesting illusion, fear of not having enough money for his children and Saturn will give to this person children a bit late in life, fear to self express and feel like someone is blocking his creativity.

The ascendant lord show what area of your life you will focus, this is where you manifest through will power

Planet in the 1st house shows what is given to you it can be money, sickness, troubles, happiness, very relationship etc…

5 Likes

Any chance i could message you and discuss mine? Ive never really learned how to read natal charts

2 Likes

Yeah sure

1 Like

What happens if one doesn’t have a planet in the first house?

1 Like

It shows that things are not attached to you, you are the one that must go and gets what you want.

Usually it will be the position of the ruler of the 1st house

But the ascendant itself tells what you are in this life and what you will attract. The planet in the 1st house will emphasise how, when and in what style you get that.

Let’s say you are a Pisces ascendant in sidereal chart.

Pisces is the original 12th house, so here the person will always attract foreign stuffs, large expenses, losses, detachment.

If Sun comes in the first house. Here Sun rules the 6th house of obstacle, daily routine, jobs, enemies, debt and Sun is natural significator of father.

someone who is born to get foreign things, loss, expense, emotions, detachment, not forcing anything but receiving the gifts from God. When Sun comes in it shows that the person is attached to face blockages, obstacles due to the father or his ego. He must learn to surrender his ego to receive the blessings in life. The person will travel to foreign lands due to the father help.

At the age of 21 to 25 difficult times for this dude cause this is the period he’s learning to dissolve the ego and faces debt due to the father

But when the person surrender himself to his god, no one can defeat him, Sun is going 8 houses from his original place of Leo. So enemies are being dissolved by the individual when he surrenders

1 Like

Gemini asc with saturn in first house
Mercury, mars and sun in leo in 3rd house
My work is in my neighbourhood which represents third house.

Any tips for me?

Uh…I have Saturn, Mercury, Jupiter, Pluto, and the Sun in my first house. What exactly does that mean?

1 Like

My ascendant is Virgo but my natal chart appears to not have any planets in my 1st house. My manifesting is always wonky. Sometimes it is spot on and very quick, but often soooo random.