.:. Patterns, why does this stuff work?

yes. but what determons the physics of reality and the mistical is the question.

You’ve stolen my handwriting and drawing - when I am concentrating and not wearing horseshoes

1 Like

Oh yeah. That’s the million dollar question. We can look at what we perceive and get answers, but every answer can be put back to the same infinite question: Why?

The root of mysticism is mystery. Before there were colleges and universities, there were mystery schools. Before that, there were shamans and witches of all descriptions. The orders of Hermetic thought only exist because of the advent of objective and scientific thinking. We learned some solid facts that don’t seem to jive with our original ways of seeing the world.

Mysticism is different from agnosticism because we move forward and get answers. Sometimes those answers are physical and objective, sometimes they are esoteric and subjective. Perhaps there will come a day when every question has been correctly answered, but I seriously doubt it.

Sorry that I can’t give you a better answer than that, but if you can get comfortable with the concept of mystery you can call yourself a fully qualified mystic.

1 Like

… “nice pun”… i guess :astonished:

1 Like

you remind me to that parody of “galileo mystery” XD

2 Likes

Seriously my handwriting looks like yours and actually it looks like my father’s! Same drawing style as well. Yours however is straight! mine would be up down, I run out of whiteboard etc.

2 Likes

“Drawing” ?
~you just saw some of my low end notes.

And there are hundreds of thousands of people,
who practies such a distorted way to print-like writing.

There was no passion in drawing and writing these things,
and i wanna give myself a facepalm for even attempting to discuss such utterly trivial things.

2 Likes

No need for the insults:joy: - I do very well for a horse :horse::potato: potato hybrid… And I did do a ritual involving ‘ingredient’ (Herbs and “stuff” original edit).

Incidentally I had a tool called Tifareth and used Cybershaman - however I couldn’t get them working on anything other than XP. I have tried virtual machines on later versions of Windows,it’s been a PITA.

Kicking myself for getting rid of older machines but I have a technology graveyard.

This is difficult to do but you might be able to do it with a copper plate and a Dremel drill - and wear eye protection and a nose mask - or you could possibly etch which might be more accurate on a PCB. Those are seriously nasty chemicals.

I was considering doing something to build up a power plate but feel free to do it if you have the time, energy, resources.

2 Likes

IMG_2316IMG_2317IMG_2318IMG_2319IMG_2320IMG_2321

1 Like

.:. the pentagon

amplifying pattern=ampp
aluminum=alu
optional=0

the outer ones are each a set of:
led’s, ampp, 0 note/sigil, and some alu or wire

~the light is supposed transport the amplified energy,
on to the wire or alu
for maximum effect, on to a specific goal, you can add a note/sigil to each, but it isn’t mandatory -however, IF you add a note to each of them, they won’t just transmitting and amplifying the information from the center, but all of them will transmit too(except the ampp in the center, this one does just carry a wittness or note)

1 Like

.:. the psionic laser

~uncle chucky used one, just lying in his hand,
but i want more potency …so…
i offer myself the option to put the ampp and the note inside
or to the surface of the laser pointer

1 Like

.:. psionic sniper

Obviously,
multible laser pointers,
a scope,
ampp in and outside of the laser pointers
a ampp on the grip
wire to connect all of it

~i’ll have to experiment, some time, on animals -to learn how much i need to focus,
how much ampp i need, and how/if the laser quality matters
so i attempt kill with it

the tests on manipulating the behavior, would i do on people,

And its easy to see, that it would be more importend to try to obtain the ability to instantly manipulate people …like …politician at their speeches, being attacked from the audience …or… the neighbor “just stumbles” across my facebook profile, and starts to send me nudes :stuck_out_tongue:

DRACHIR DEUS VICI KANTI ~ muhahahahahar :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

So, the crystals and laser pointers, shrouded in wire,
have the function to send the energy to a ampp or target

2 Likes

.:. Psionic light box

A box of any material (i’ll use cardboard boxes from amazon),
aluminum or mirrors, and something to hold the ampp + note ( i’ll use a grill from a microwave…who needs that kind of shit anyway??). I’m going to cut a hole for the leds to push through ~just those cheap things, which i showed you.

1 Like

((warning: insane and untested ideas for gear))

.:. psionic warfare

IMG_2324

2 Likes

.:.Personal shedule for today:

1.) Build a light box
1.5) attempt to use it for:
-health
-attack
-weather (i just like fog)
-etc
2.) build a pentagon, or similar structure

1 Like

.:. About the use of techniques, involving to point at the living target:

DON’T try it, unless you have become so confident in your use of
psionics, that you don’t look if something happens but will expect
or know, that it will happen!

These transmit and amplify thoughts,
so it should be understood by you,
that if your thoughts are dyed with doubt,
then those attempts could fail because of it.

-Personally, those things are at the lower end of my priority list,
regarding psionics.

Before i would attemp “psionic sniping”,
i would have to proof myself,
that every damn time i would place a note on those transmitting setups,
or if i would imagine it, then those things would have, to happen.

-Regardless, if as small as a facebook post, bumping your head or showing a stranger your boobies.
IF i can’t do that, anything of actual interest, wouldn’t be possible either.

~Like sending me your paypal password and forgetting about it.
~Like attacking a politician during his speech.
~Like giving me all cash you have, or sending a few hundred bucks to a fake paypal account.
~Like killing yourself.
~Like giving me a job, even without liking my grades or person.
~Like forgetting about the rent.
~Like if there is a woman who was terrible to me, and i want her to become a brainless, drugged whore.
~Like donating money to my other projects.
~Liking my projects and sharing them vocal and digital.
~Like ignoring me, when asking passengers for showing their ticket.
~Lewd stuff!!!
~Like selling me a computer for far less!
~Like, letting the staff enter me buildings without any check.
~Liking my art, even with hating it. (or just stop hating)
~…

2 Likes

Psionics are like a death note, only better and with waaay more uses!
~Not just “a gun with unlimited amounts of amunition”.

1 Like

Ever thought about using a sator square?

2 Likes

I didn’t knew that it existed… til now.
so… how do i use that thing?

S A T O R
A R E P O
T E N E T
O P E R A
R O T A S
1 Like