Pathworking with Lovecraftian Entities

Alright so tonight is azathoth, my time with nyaralethotep (within the terms of the pathworking is up, his mentorship is now in the hands of yidhra) is up. Does anyone have questions for this deity (ies)

1 Like

I’ve been hearing and feeling the name Cthulu often lately. It’s been quite strange and I feel somewhat obligated to answer the call. So I would like to know how you went about the summoning of these entities. Do they have sigils or anything of the like?

Crom Cruach (Chrom-Chruach)
is a irish god in Ireland yes he like human sacrifices.

I wonder if we can become eldritch Lovecraftian beings in human bodies. Like maybe by invoking the Great Old Ones into our bodies and they transform our spiritual energy bodies into a Lovecraftian form. Also has anyone worked with or done any magick with a shoggoth? I think shoggoths are cool.

1 Like

I’m on amazon now and can’t believe the cost of these toys :dizzy_face:
Never knew this was a thing until now.

2 Likes

Have you ever been to the Abyss before? You do know that Lovecraftian level entities are literally Chaos incarnate, and they will purposely trick you and mess with you just to see how much/little you know, right?

1 Like

My goddess’s god is a Lovecraftian entity. I try not to think about it.

Builds character or some other BS excuse.

I played Hyperrogue and been to Rlyeh, so yes.

People think of me as one already. I won’t agree with that assessment until I have the abominable wealth required to reshape persistent realities with ease.

1 Like

Are these entities even real? I thought these were just characters from HP Lovecraft’s imagination. I heard they are now Egregores but I can’t confirm that.

1 Like

more like chaos of the imagination

Yes and no, yes they’re egregores, but they can still be worked with. They were created by a fictional book but as many practitioners choose to “make them real” these egregores have a endless supply of energy.

1 Like

I would have to agree when you put it like that. It makes sense. I would say also non practioners add into the endless energy you were saying.

2 Likes

How exactly?

Egregores require belief to sustain themselves, in the HP Lovecraft’s case many practitioners work ith them and many humans have some form of belief in them be it by fear or simply by attention, so practitioner and nonpractitioner alike are both part of the collective pool of energy the egregores sustain themselves off of.

Egregore

Egregore (also egregor) is an occult concept representing a “thoughtform” or “collective group mind”, an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people.

2 Likes

So does that mean that that Sauron from Tolkein’s LOTR are also Egregores now too or that the Greek, Norse, and Egyptian Egregores can draw power from stuff like Percy Jackson’s and the Olympians, Marvels Thor, or the Gods of Egypt movie?

Well to that I will say it would go to the original deity. Thor is a norse god in mythology. Percy Jackson thing it’s based on Greek mythology.I believe the energy would go to the original or a aspect of the original god in question.

1 Like

The Greeks don’t draw from Percy Jackson because it’s not completely based on them, it’s based on a fantasy version of them, there are egregore versions of the Gods just as there are egregore versions of actual entities too.

The difference here is the HP Lovecraft “entities” have always been egregores where as the Gods are themselves but also have versions of them created by practitioners and such.

Even we as individuals can have egregore versions of ourselves due to the perception someone can have of us if it doesn’t align with who we actually are.

in a fictional sense, just as there’s many batmans but each batman doesn’t feel what happens to the other, in this case one batman is the “canon” and the rest aren’t kind of concept if that makes sense.

2 Likes

Like this - YouTube ? XD

3 Likes

Lol pretty much, one can be the legit living Loki and there can be a plethora of various egregores based off of him lol.

2 Likes