Path Of Smoke

Yo
For those who have walked the Path of Smoke, is it common to feel Serpents crawling through the crown chakra?

Not just DoMar and DeHak, but a shit ton of Serpents in general. I feel them in my head and temple areas.
It’s more prominent when I do raise the Serpents DoMar and DeHak, but still there in general.

It’s driving me to Insanity and filling me with a severe drive for more Ascent. Which I love.

I’m not trying to stop what’s going on. I just don’t care. But I just need to know if it’s normal or common

Maybe this?

24%20PM

5 Likes

That is from one of Robert Bruce’s books right?

1 Like

Yup, his Energy Work.

1 Like

Knew I recognized it from somewhere. If you are into Qi Gong and Taoist elemental practices I have had great success combining some of his cleansing and awakening methods for the energy system with those practices. This will probably help you too @Micah it would suck to think you are fine and try to run some high voltage energy only to melt your brain with an easy to miss energy blockage that could have been easily fixed. It hurts and sucks I have done it before plus the cleansing is an excellent first step in relaxing for projection or sensing exercises.

2 Likes

I really like Robert Bruce’s methods. I’ve looked into Qi Gong/Nei Gong a bit but honestly the wide diversity of techniques and styles was a bit bewildering; any tips on which one is most beneficial to combine with Bruce’s stuff & what resources are best for learning it?

1 Like

I can just send you a pdf I wrote from my drive it was for basic healing of ailments but the exercises can be practiced outside of needing a condition to treat. I forget if it is allowed to post google drive links openly and either way it will go away when I next clean my drive so best you download a copy for yourself. It is simply but takes a lot of typing to explain for me.

1 Like

I think you’re fine to post google drive links so long as the text isn’t under copyright but feel free to send it over PM if ya want, I’d definitely be interested in reading it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well I sent it to you just in case but I will put it here too and if it doesn’t fit it can just be removed. I wrote it myself and the base exercises that I didn’t invent I have seen in many works and are pretty much open source techniques.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1j3ALqQOu0vueYPNt71ne4rvSxjjknRPa

If you share the document itself just let whoever know I was the one to write the document but its free to share.

2 Likes

Mantak Chia and the Taoist Star Stepping practices
Love em :ok_hand::joy:

1 Like

Yep I kept it fairly simple but effective in what I wrote but if you can use all that by all means do so. Though I wonder if you have been sneaking peaks at my library :wink:

1 Like

Franz Bardon
(IIH)
(Key To the Qabbalah) still have yet to beneft from that lol
(Practice of magical evocation)

Mantak Chia

Crowley

Hermetic works

Dante Abiel

And a shit ton of others I can’t remember

1 Like

Seriously though when the hell did I give you a link to my library or did someone else share it? Oh well don’t blow yourself up or if you do make it entertaining at least. Then again I might have mentioned all those in previous comments and such too.

1 Like

I’ve had the serpent I’ve seen on my shoulder out of the corner of my eye

1 Like

Normal I guess

1 Like