Path of Descent

I can share my revelations on this topic.

I’ve found on my studies with the Neteru, that there are 2 paths

First one is the path of ascent which is the vampire path, this is the path of unconventional pain and suffering, a longer path thats guided by the ego

The second path is the path of descent which is the path of Christ, this is unifying with the Godhead, the higher self.

While vampires use blood and living creatures to tap into the light, the christic beings descend as the one creator.

The christic path is much more powerful and easier because you let go of your ego and allow God to take over (not Yahweh)

The path of descent is more about inner alchemy, the chrism oil and mental magick. Ive tapped into this and honestly I have no use for altars or tools anymore, all of my magick is my consciousness now which is ideal

The vampiric path is needy, it needs things and without those things it’s no where near powerful but you can unlock the same abilities on both paths the issue is, you rack up a lot of karma on the dark path, it’s more painful, more dangerous etc.

Overall, the christic path is simple and easier, so I personally recommend that one above all else, it’s the secret of secrets, secret referring to sacred secretion in the brain, which self actualizes God consciousness

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on that could you please share some details on the above which God/Gods you talk about, because I don’t want to work in any path that goes to any Abrahamic/JCI God/Gods like (Yahweh, Yehovah, Jehovah, Allah).

Keep sharing your thoughts/insights.

Thanks.

1 Like

The Egyptian gods were major aspects of this one god, but I think… this is my UPG, the christic God is Horus aka the Godhead

1 Like

Horus! like that do you have any experience with Horus?

1 Like

I do have many experiences with Horus, I even shapeshifted into him once, I’ve done a lot of shadow work with Horus, he’s fearless, he is like the cosmic soul, he is the Christ basically, on a more cosmic level, he’s had many incarnations on earth as a deity but he exists within everyone

Horus has the ability to use his eye, his sight to create, see through anyone and anything, he is embodiment of the omniscience, omnipotence and omnipresence, because the light of the Godhead is beyond time and space, it’s the higher self aka the
Holy Guardian Angel

That’s why Crowley said the name of his Holy Guardian Angel was Horus.

I can keep going on, but essentially the path of descent is the path of the light because light cannot ascend, God cannot ascend, it’s only the darkness or the human self that ascends. The human self is stupid, it makes mistakes and creates suffering, if you fully come into your body as the divinity that you are then you’re just bringing the part of yourself that’s already “ascended” so even the path ascent leads to the inevitable truth of the path of descent, it all leads to the same thing, people on the vampire path just don’t know that because there’s not enough information on the true RHP, most people think it’s some Abrahamic or Arthurian Doctrine. Again that’s how Yahweh plays with humans, Yahweh is like the biggest vampire of them all if you ask me lol.

That’s another thing I like about the christic path of descent, there are no names attached to the Godhead, just personifications, like Horus, Krishna, Buddha, Jesus etc. to me however it revealed itself as Horus, a form of Horus that isn’t known to many nor is it written in legends, connecting to the Divine light that’s beyond time and space and descending it is all that’s needed, and surrender to it, allow your ego to dissolve so the Higherself can take over.

2 Likes

Good work, please share some WOP, prayers, rituals, or incantations to connect with Horus more potently and profoundly if you think it’s okay for you.

Thank you

1 Like

There’s probably only one book I’d recommend regarding Egyptian magick

It’s called “Coming into Light: Techniques of Ancient Egyptian Magick” something like that

But keep in mind most old magick, at least in my opinion is archaic, I went through crazy initiations with the Neteru, and you get to a point where the Magick becomes mental.

Like I can request protection at the speed of thoughts, if you achieve a certain level of mastery, the Gods will follow you. You can ask them to initiate you, but it’s honestly not for everyone, I went through 7 different hells to become what I am now, and it was pretty transdimensional, I had different obstacles in the astral realm and in demonic realms as well as the earthly realm all connected, even while I was sleeping, they forge you to become a master of chaos, like you can get cancer and and they’ll use that to make you God and heal yourself, they don’t play, so be very specific when you call to them. They’re here to help humanity evolve but evolution isn’t always comfortable so keep that in mind.

However they did encourage me to stay away from ritual magick, even though I enjoyed it, they showed me that some people are too advanced for that, and that if you truly want to become like Horus, you’ll have to do everything from your own energy, from your own mind.

The dragons also agree with this way of thinking, ritual magick is more like a ceremonial thing, the most advanced magicians do everything with energy and the mind.

I don’t even need to evoke spirits anymore like it becomes very convenient, these old systems of magick were developed as a stepping stone because humans were not multidimensional enough until now.

That was my number 1 lesson on the path of descent, the path of higher self needs no tools, if you’re still using tools that means you’re still kinda on the vampiric path because you still think you need something beyond your consciousness

2 Likes

@Crown Do you wish to split the convo between @scalarshot and @Alahimavatara in your personal journal into its own topic?:slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Crown, I humbly apologize to you, this is your journal and you are the master over here.

@A_Pariah, Sorry for that, I’ll keep it in mind.
Thank you for your soft and gentle reminder! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Please do. Thanks.

1 Like

@Alahimavatara and @scalarshot I have split your convo into its own topic so feel free to discuss insights :slight_smile:

@Alahimavatara let me know if the title needs to be changed (and the category) if you can’t edit it yourself :+1:

2 Likes