Past life Readings

Yyyiiippp ill add it the others. I just actually got home a half hour ago i hate adulting

No problem !! :slight_smile:

Don’t we all?

I sincerely apologize to tvose who sent me requests the last two days. I did the readings today so check your inboxes. I had a hell of a friday yesterday haha which entailed many errands and crap that needed to be done bc it was necessary so thank you for being patient

I’ll be waiting for mine, but in the meantime, thank you for what you are doing, and to stick to your words.

Interesting. You definitely nailed describing the more internal side of me, the more naturally pessimistic side. I didn’t expect to hear about the occult association of the past life, or the inspirational/artistic inclination of it. . . lol

Thank you very much. :slight_smile:

Yea you been busy putting spells on people !! Lol :slight_smile:

Haha ooo yes indeed :wink: ive wanted to nail someone to the board at work and well…you know spells for other stuff muahahahaha

Yea other stuff…indeed! :wink:

[quote author=arianna link=topic=8679.msg90141#msg90141 date=1471737179]

So did it work?

Haha havent done it yet haha my boss is a oain in the ass and im trying to work up a fitting punishment not sure if i wanna banish or bind him bc he doesn’t deserve deatg nust maybe lose his job or something but my thoughts have been bending that way then i found out his wife has a pfa on him and i laughed lol not just a coincidence

Well i know your work is powerful so whatever you decide you should get the desired result.

Thank you :slight_smile: yea im torn lol i just think he is gonna hate his life soon

[quote=“Awalter666, post:33, topic:8249”]Thank you :slight_smile: yea im torn lol i just think he is gonna hate his life soon[/quote] same with my boss. He just fucked my friend out of 200 on her most recent pay check.

What I could do for you is an over the phone hypnosis session and we can do a past life regression and you can have access to some of that information. If you want to do that send me a PM.

I would love to know about my past life as well please.

Hey Awalter666; I would also like to know about my past life if you don’t mind. I’m gonna send you a PM on it. Thanks!

He hasn’t been on since Nov 2016

1 Like

Oh ok, thanks!

Can i bump this

Need some reading on my past life

I will return back just need your birth date + blood type + several hours :wink: