Passing out during a summoning?

Thought? Concerns? Safety?

Asleep or fainting?

Fainting. Then falling asleep sometimes. Mostly fainting

1 Like

Whom are you summoning, I guess would be my first question.

What does your ritual involve is number two.

1 Like

This is quite common this can be a result of numerous things, such as elemental imbalance, overpowering energy from the spirit, dramatic dimensional shift in the atmosphere of the ritual space.

Energies of the entity overpowering your astral matrix, certain entities can make you fall asleep immediately by raising their energy to a critical degree.

8 Likes

This happened to Eliphas Levi while summoning Apollonius of Tyana. In his case no dangers but, yes, seems like a risky event.
One of the causes may be a change of consciousness, for example from the head to the heart; if the evocator didn’t experienced it in the past nor is ready, he will drop unconscious.

1 Like

Any dreams you can remember?

Bringing back an old thread, but I noticed this started happening to me recently.

This only started happening recently with 2 different individuals that I summon. About 1/2 way through, when things begin to get intense and I feel the energy beginning to overwhelm me, blackness. I dont know if I’m actually fainting or just rapidly falling asleep as I will wake up fine. Waking up fine, but hours later, typically when the sun comes up.

I’m assuming this may be due to the intense energy and nature of the beings I’m working with?