Passed Through Belial Gate,Passing through Amaymons Gate - Nine Gatekeepers

Belials Gate

i passed through the gate of belial i became the lawless wicked god that i am
i had became belial and my godself simentiously for takkalos is the nine and the nine are takkalos, i did some intense workings with belial i had became the abyss,the lake of fire and became the dragon who spreaded his wings over Klah the primordial lake of fire but thats only a layer over the other 17.

in belial i got through so many stuff i was pushed to find power but only to find that it already with me.

i had became many things on night i had called him up with amaymon i looked into darkness and passesed through darkness saying

“Alash tal alash tad al’alashtu
Itz Ra cha belial
I am belial,i had passesed through belials gate
i became the lawless god”

things like that breathing the breath of the serpent amaymon rose from darkness saying

“Belial gave you the path,i give the key/secret azazel will show you the door abaddon will break the shackles”

i connected my breath with my dark core while breathing and chanting “Sah”

Passing through Amaymon,the black sun

this amaymon pathworking will be otherwordly and i know it,so much stuff that i learned but some shall be a secret but on this amaymon pathworking Ahriman and his Divs will be involved,i myself dont want to just become a ray but i want to be the black sun himself but i have to master being a ray and suprass even the mighty black sun.

upon a vision that bael showed me i will do that creating a new sun and universe and an infernal empire,i takkalos will be the emperor in that newly infernal empire i have what it takes,if not i will still have it,on the outer i became a king.

Many things will happen again,this working will shake realities.

-Sincerely Xag_Darklight

10 Likes