Parent Problems

Which of the 72 Goetia demons would you select to make someone more generous? I keep my parents at a distance because, frankly, they’re damn annoying and imposing. The last time I had my father as a house guest (I live out of state), he wouldn’t go home when asked. For an old man, he can eat more than me and my husband combined! They’re landlords and are easily worth a few million. Their broker called them 2 years ago and told them they had too much money. What a problem, huh? So they bought themselves a motor home. Yet, I kid you not, he sends me a $20 bill twice a year on my birthday and Christmas. And I’m his only child who spent several hundred dollars on a surprise 70th birthday party for him! Now they’re bitching to the rest of the family that I’m cold to them. I’d put up with them both if they’d pay off my house! Even a few grand would be nice. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

In the book The Magick of Angels and Demons by Henry Archer, it is said that the combination of the Shem angel Sitael and the Goetia demon Vassago can “encourage generosity in someone known to you.”

2 Likes

Still within the goetia but this time from another book “Demons of Magik” by Gordon winterfield :

Valak Nb°62 :

• To urge a named individual to include generously in their inheritance
  • To sway fortune so that monay comes through gifts and coincidence, without being directly sought

But I’d recommand multiple ritual before that to soothe your relationship with your dad, and making him see you in a better light.

I’d do so over multiple rituals within a month to let things happen without lusting too much for them !

May your magikal work be fructful !

1 Like

Thank you for the advice. I did call on Bathin last week and it has helped. But I know I should be doing more.

1 Like

I’ve read that book but have never tried a ritual. Thanks, I’ll give it a try.

1 Like

That kind of quest that you’re currently going through will need some time to evolve in the best way.
Also don’t forget to try and see their point of view, even if it is completly non-sense, seing through their eyes how they see you will help your understanding of the situation and the best way to steer your magikal work.

Don’t hesitate to take some page and note different steps to attain your goal
it’ll help you see more clearly how to do so and what ritual for what purpose.
Along with your own internal/external work to do so

1 Like

I hadn’t thought of that. Thank you. Avoiding them is no longer an option.

1 Like

Off topic(apologizes) have you had good results with that book? I looked at my spell journal last month and that was one of my least successful books. I might need to reread it cause I missed something.

1 Like

I believe Raum can “take money from one person and give it to the sorcerer”.

Since Raum is a spirit often called on in baneful magick, I don’t know how peaceful he will be in getting someone to give you money. He’s just another spirit that can be called upon, should you need more options.

2 Likes

All options are on the table! Thank you. I plan on doing one ritual a week on each of them. Hopefully, it won’t be too much energy.

1 Like