Parasite?

I keep on seeing on my mind what looks like either a massive black mamba snake :snake: that keeps sticking out it’s tongue and hissing at me.

Any ideas what that is? Doesn’t look friendly.

The head is about as big as the length of the distance between my two shoulders. It doesn’t speak it just observes. It is completely black.

2 Likes

Does it have the head of a snake, or the head of a dragon? There is an entity that takes the latter form.

No clearly a snake but just freeken massive.

1 Like

First weed out if it’s just your imagination, as in work on clearing your mind, if you already did this then look into symbolisms of the snake or if you can that particular kind of snake. It might not even be an entity or parasite at all.

2 Likes

Clearly not my imagination, i feel a presence. I did a banishing ritual and then burned sandalwood incense to fill the void.

1 Like

It spoke and said : » you don’t like me here , then make me leave »

1 Like

It’s still best to assess all possibilities and it’s common for people to see something and jump to “reee entity wont leave me alone help” but anyway, if you already did that maybe you should actually talk to it and find out what it is and what it wants.

1 Like

Oddly many parasites take on a dragon like form, but a snake could be similar.

1 Like

The black snake is warning not a parasite, the symbol of potential danger and means you should be cautious in the near future with upcoming events, possibly with a relationship or acquaintance.

6 Likes

It could be a “passerby” just messing with you cause you might be sensitive and you’re an attractive target, and/or it could be parasite that’s wanting you to try to fight so it can absorb more energy.

2 Likes

It may be a Drac

1 Like

May I ask how you came to that conclusion ? Just curious.

1 Like

Tho snakes also tend to mean hidden knowledge, sacred knowledge, and black mambas also can mean spiritual guidance.

3 Likes

Yes, this seems to be a recurring vision that is sent by a Deity. Many spirits communicate telepathically with visions and use animals or various figures as symbols in this case a black hissing snake symbolic of a deadly reptile that is looking to strike or in this case might be a warning of danger or adversity that could strike you in the future. Black is a color that indicates the unknown and malice.

2 Likes

If there are no ‘negative effects’ other than the vision then I would agree with what @anon48079295 has already stated above. DNA also has a serpentine form, so it could be tied into that somehow. However, there are some parasites that are highly successful and initial examination may reveal absolutely nothing. I am in no way saying that this is the case but one can never dismiss anything.

1 Like

It has started to change colour from black to green then back to black then glowing bright like a sun.
Any ideas why that would happen ?

1 Like

I had something like this happen to me because I evoked an entity in the future. It appeared to me long before I evoked it. I kept wondering why Until I decided to evoke a being and it showed up in my minds eye. I had actually been communicating with it for years b4 I evoked it. I am not saying that is what your situation is, but it is a possibility.

1 Like

The changes in the snake are symbolic of the changes within you that need to occur to improve. Generally, the image of a green snake represents your power within to effect change for the better, self improvement with your faults and weaknesses.

Perhaps it is the time that you face up to your faults or character flaws that you need to improve on.

When the snake changed and started glowing like a sun, indicates the light of knowledge, my guess with the black serpent glowing bright could be a sign from Lucifer that is sending you these visions.

I had a vision with a large green snake with an enlarged green humanoid head, symbolizing rebirth and renewal, slowly crawling up a tree as it reached its first branch, a raccoon was visualized squatting on the branch unaware of the attack. I than saw the snake devouring the raccoon with it’s jaws extended. This dealt with some of my flaws and if I didn’t change my faults they would devour me.

@Tiber could you message me please? I have a very important thing! For reals!

Welcome @17480vfinm. Before asking members to message you, please properly introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.