Parasite removed

First of all, I want to thank each and everyone of you who has offered support or even thought it.

Direction from above and below, plus a little intuition brought me to this forum via YouTube.

I came seeking help for chronic pain. Events were put into motion by Lady Eva’s suggestion to call on Raphael and a reminder of Shamanism workings, having had soul retrievals in the past…

I did the healing wrap triangle and started devouring everything I could find about LHP. I astral traveled and found myself locked in a pyramid. While doing energy work, I was constantly battling this huge, black serpent. It was wound so tight around me and I couldn’t get away…
Last night, I tried so hard to relax, to get “out,” but my dog kept barking and my cat kept sitting on my lap.

It was 4am, and I was browsing BALG and saw an interview with Robert Bruce I thought might help with AT…I ended up joining his forum. While looking at topics, I came across a distress call. This young man has something attached to him and it wouldn’t let go.

During one of my soul retrivals, I, too, had a parasitic attachment and I remember how it fought to stay on me, it had tentacles and I could feel the suction grasping back on to me…

Tonight, I turned off the lights, I lay down on my bed and say aloud,
“It is my intention to rid any and all parasite(s) from my body. I ask Raphael and Michael to aid and protect me”!

Immediately, my body heaved! For the next 45 minutes, my body starting unwinding by itself, as if that serpent had to uncoil. My chest was up, my belly so full and the pain so intense…I just screamed “you cannot stay, you must leave, it is my will.”

I just got up, I was so dizzy I could barely walk to the bathroom. This is the first time in fifteen years I do not feel a twinge of pain. I had to write this to you all, because you helped put the pieces together for me. Thank you all so much!

5 Likes

So what did you do different this time that Raphael removed all the pain? I thought that Raphael only removed some of the pain.

Forgot to mention. That was Apep the Egyptian Serpent.

This time instead of asking to take the pain away, I stated my intention. I said if there is a parasitic entity on me you need to get off. I said,“you are not welcome” and the fight began…I asked Raphael and Michael to aid me and protect from its return.

This thing has been attached to me for years and it feels cool in the area and not so restricting.

I saw it once while in a healing session…it was a huge snakelike thing with octopus like cups…I could feel it unwind as it let me go.

I know this sounds crazy!

1 Like

Not really. I’ve heard of people that cleanse and fight entities refer to “octopuii.” Its just an astral parasite.

Oh and I did have a dream once of a squidlike being in a strange location. They exist.

“Just” this parasite has been an instrument in my chronic pain… cannot tell you the heaviness that has left me, the fight it gave to leave…I don’t think it was a consciousness, neither good or bad…it was feeding on me. My body was moving like within a hulu hoop as it unwound…

How long have you had it?

Over 15 years…it was attached to my root chakra. I did some research and I Robert Bruce’s sight, they said that that if they are in that area, they are stronger and extremely difficult to get rid of. I can’t tell you how many “healers” I have seen!

1 Like

Over 15 years…it was attached to my root chakra. I did some research and I Robert Bruce’s sight, they said that that if they are in that area, they are stronger and extremely difficult to get rid of. I can’t tell you how many “healers” I have seen![/quote]
Where you saw that info from Robert Bruce?I mean was it in one of his books?

Where you saw that info from Robert Bruce?I mean was it in one of his books?

It was a quote from him from his forum…

I am going to try this. I just awoke from a 20-30 minute projection and I am fucking COVERED in this thing now. Tentacles EVERYWHERE, my eyes, my ears (why I cant see in the astral lately) and this thing has just gotten so much more powerful.