Parasite attachment or curse?

Hello everyone. Since the past 3 days, I am having nighmares and waking up at 3 A.M. The nighmares are basically based on my inner fears. For example, on the 1st day, I dreamt that I was cremating my parents alive ! On the 2nd day, I dreamt that a friend of mine was driving my car and crashed it against a wall and on the 3rd day I dreamt someone ( I don’t know if it’s the entity itself), who was making a deal with me to pay it some money in exchange for not putting a false allegation on me to the police. All the dreams were very clear, just like a lucid dream and frightening as well. When I woke up, I did a banishing ritual ( the GOM banishing ) and I was then able to sleep well again. I am rather confused and I wish to know how can we differentiate between a negative entity being attached to us and a curse / hex thrown to us ? Must I do a ritual to remove a parasitic attachment or a ritual to break a curse ? Can someone give me an advice please ? Thank you.

1 Like

If you don’t know just play it safe and banish, cleanse and be rid of anything around you. I have no idea either how to tell so I’m gonna follow this thread

2 Likes

I will update this thread after I do some protection and banishing rituals.

1 Like

I was having terrible nightmares back to back and @DarkestKnight sent me this sigil for spiritual attacks (Raziel Archangel) and the nightmares literally stopped from one day to another. I have it above my bed.
I hope it helps you!

6 Likes

Call on demon Valefar to protect you from nightmares and supernatural attacks

4 Likes

3 AM is a high activity hour so it really could depend. Have you done any work lately whether for yourself or others and didnt do a cleansing before and/or after? Is it just during sleeping hours that you have noticed a shift?

It’s only during my sleeping hours. I have done some magickal works before but did not do banishing before the work. I just did the ritual ’ Remove Parasitic Beings ’ from Damon’s Brand Book ; ’ Magickal Protection '. It’s a 5 day ritual. And also, I’m doing the Banishing Ritual from the same book, as from today. Let’s wait and see the progress.

2 Likes

Hopfully that will help. I’m leaning towards that being the cause. Though it is still a bit iffy as someone could be working on you specifically during those times. However my intuition is leaning more towards working you have done that is the cause. Keep us posted.

1 Like