Paranormal witness witches using glamour spell?

Hi these girls talk about a tv show called paranormal witness at 5:19. Talking about glamour spell. Anyone tried this spell if it works?

1 Like

I’m going to try it out and post how it works. It sounds interesting and I’m feeling that it must work. She didn’t say how you lay the pictures though but I’m feeling that the glamour spell caster would put their picture on top of the other persons’ picture. She also didn’t specify if it’s necessary to know the person whose picture you use or if you can use the picture of a beautiful stranger?
There are other implications of the spell that are a bit wicked (grinch grin) but I’ll let you all figure that one out.

did you try?

Not yet, I have to get the ingredients–plus find free time to do it :slight_smile:
Are you going to try it?
I knew this woman that used to have men and I mean every man who crossed her path going nuts over her praising her beauty. She is quite a witchy type so I’m nearly 100% positive that she employed glamour spells.

1 Like

I am tempted. I will one of these days, when i have a lot of socializing to do to test it out!

1 Like