Now, having read Brain Magick by Philip Farber, and reflecting on the interview with Robert Bruce - I thought I would mix some of what I learned in both and see what I could get going.
I plugged in the concept of parallel universes and this is what I got.
From this very moment the universe will split into as many possibilities as is conceivable. So, I figured, if parallel universes are real (and apparently they absolutely are), there should be a version somewhere that ends with me having come across the exact methods and instruction where I was able to achieve the 10 minute mark of pure void meditation within one week.
I meditated down, and I began to search for the 1 week old future me who sprang from my current universe and was able to completely master the 10 minute void mediation by the end of 1 week of study and practice.
I kid you guys not - maybe I’m just dull in this respect, but the 10 min. void meditation has got to be the toughest fucking undertaking I have ever tried.
At any rate - I ended up making contact with the alter-me who had mastered void meditation from 1 week of where I was.
I received a stream of information. Now, I’ll post the response in a minute, but the main point of this thread post is to 1) hopefully get a few of you guys to try this out too and so we can get a solid understanding of how effective this method is, and 2) … well … maybe there is no “2”, but hey. Anyone willing to try this? Pick out a skill that you’ve been having some trouble with, contact an alter-you from a branch of dimension that started from where you are now who was able to come across the exact material and practices that enabled him/her to master said skill in the time frame specified. Be it a week, a month, or a year.
At any rate - more for your entertainment, this is the instruction I received. I will let you know in a weeks time if it is legitimate information, and if I was able to master void meditation in a weeks time.
- Thoughts are based on emotions (Something I already had concluded). Therefore, balance your emotions before you exercise.
- Re-enforce your thought-space visually. Add support, qualities, etc.
- Create subconscious entities to work within your subconscious mind and keep thoughts from getting too close to the border of the conscious thought-space.
- Minimize window of opportunity via selective response. Know which thought types occur most often and know how to immediately neutralize them.
- Your conscious mind is reacting to what your subconscious mind is doing
- Don’t rely on will power. Play the game and use tricks and smarts
- Oriack: Approve or Improve (no clue what this means…)
- Perform a banishing ritual for thoughts instead of entities
- There’s something in everything, don’t forget that. (again, not too sure of the meaning of this one)
- Practice as much as possible.
- Relax into it - no worries - void the thought like you’d use a VOID stamp
- Repeat - relax - enjoy - state! (I think this is in reference to what state of mind to be in, instead of being uptight about having such a hard fucking time with this, to just let it roll and ride the wave)
- Trick your mind into the response you desire. Program it.
Anyway - rock n’ roll! \m/