Paralda:

Tonight this name was whispered in my mind several times.

Since I was told by the Spider Goddess to start from the basics again, I am going to assume that this new Spirit is one I must work with. Also strangely enough I feel the need to work with Angels alongside the Demons I generally work with.

So who knows about this Spirit? I know he rules over Air which really excites me and I saw an image of him which portrays him as a winged Wolf.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

The last time I did any research on Paralda, I came to the conclusion that they are Raphael.

1 Like

I’ve always liked this Archangel just because the energy he gives off is pleasant. If I work with both Archangels and Demons at the same time there wouldn’t be a major problem right? They seem to not hate each other.

1 Like

He is an elemental king.

He rules the intellect. He can aid in developing the astral senses. He can also help develop a strong memory, possibly even an eidetic one.

I would wholehearted disagree with what is said above. He is NOT Raphael. He is a completely different being, and not angelic at all, based on my evocations of both.

8 Likes

Thanks for clarifying, I just meant in terms of research I’ve done on the subject. I’m not very good at elemental stuff anyway. Not really an energy you can control in my opinion.

1 Like

Well I’m going to approach him as a separate Spirit. I’m quite curious as to what offerings he would like.

2 Likes

Raphael is the archangel that rules over paralda.

3 Likes

I’m sure he would appreciate the standard offerings, like wine, or chocolate, or possibly some creative work done in his name.

i don’t give offerings in my practice so when I evoked him I didn’t give him anything. I evoked him as EA recommended in the evocation course for sense development.

6 Likes

Oh, and i should mention, he can teach you to raise and quell storms :slight_smile:

I found him to be courteous, friendly , and easy to work with. And his Sylphs are lovely.

3 Likes

Sweet I always offer deities Chocolate or Fruit. I also would like to include most of them in my songs that I’m writing.

I really haven’t bought any of these courses or books yet due to current circumstances. In the future I might.

Also interesting for you to mention that. There is a Storm in my area now. Quite Beautiful to say the least.

3 Likes