Paralda

paralda

Is this also King Paralda’s sigil ?

I know about the other one with the two curved lines and a straight line down the middle . I just wanna know if this is also his

Where did you find it?

It doesn’t look like anything I’ve seen. You get quite a different one if you use his name on the Rose Cross to make the sigil.

2 Likes

I just searched it on Google .

elemental

http://omega-magick.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-four-elemental-kings-ghob-nicksa.html

22053235_235918830269678_2094175823_n

That one’s from Konstantinos Summoning Spirits, i couldn’t find a pic of the one E.A. uses, i’ve used all of them and they all work fine.

3 Likes

That one from Konstantinos is the only other one I’ve seen, besides EA’s. I’m curious as to why his is different than the one posted by therookie, since it was also traced on the Rose Cross according to your post :thinking:

2 Likes

So I could use it to contact Paralda ?

1 Like

I think EA mostly goes by intuition with sigils judging by his videos. :crystal_ball:

Yes

2 Likes

You can try mine if you like. Nice and simple:

6 Likes

It’s worth making a pact with Paralda to improve my pshychic abilities or he isn’t specialized in this?

3 Likes

Paralda can open your senses but there is no need for a pact. Just evoke him and assign him the task.

3 Likes

Thank you !

2 Likes

I just evoked him, but I didn’t hear answers to my questions that I asked… But for some minutes I’ve felt his presence.

2 Likes