Papa Legba crossroads help

well … on Monday night I went to a crossroad and I called papa Legba I come to him to see if he could help me with my wish and I brought him a lot of good offerings like coffee, candy, cigar etc I left him there And told him to give me a sign if he want to work with me but nothing happen… So I went to look at the crossroads next morning and everything was gone except the cigar that was there as the only remaining offering but it was torn apart And in that moment there was some cleaner Guy So he could clean everything up …I don’t know … One IFA priest told me to wait for a while to see results and see if he’d let me know And show me sign…I dont know what do You think?

You have already done the right things, so just look out for signs of an answer from Papa Legba in the days to come.

As to your offerings, what’s the point of going back to the place, humans and animals would of course have taken / eaten the offerings, and the cleaners will have to clean up the remaining mess.

2 Likes

Hello,

Be patient. I had the same experience with Legba. This was when I was a newbie. At first I thought everything I did was not giving results, but it turned out, it worked, but not in the expected way. Now in retroperspective, im quite confident he was always there.

Sincerly,

Glenn the Ghoul

So what do you think I should do? :frowning:when you get results?

What I usually do is giving him some Rum and a Cigar. But if you can go again with the IFA priest, he can be more precise about how you can thank Papa Legba.
Other thing you could do, is to take three Coins (the currency doesn´t matter but it must be the same in the three coins) an let each one of them in crossroads. I would also add that it must not be a literal Crossroad, but a place where roads are crossed,e.g. central train or bus station, an airport, a place with a lot of connections.

Yes i gave him a shot of rum And cigar As well three coins i gave him too So i dont know what to do Now i Will Wait but how long to Wait…

I went to a crossroads in my housing complex, one deadened a few feet away, I placed 4 pennies faced down, and a green Hershey Kiss, and hugs on each corner asking for his assistance, a cold wind started to blow, and the faint smell if cigar smoke filled the air. I got chills. I hope he can help.

1 Like

Addendum: I asked papa Legba for a service of 400.00 us dollars, and spoke to my parents who offered to send me 700.00n, I don’t know if this was cheating or not, it kinda worked, but it told Papa Legba a proper offering of a cigar and rum, I better fulfill my end of the bargain, on the crossroads where should I leave it?

Holy shit. Only reason I’m commenting is because of your profile pic. You look exactly like me (if that is you) it’s kinda freaky. I thought someone took my picture and used it at first. No joke that pic looks like my doppelganger

1 Like

Maybe?

1 Like

Okay now not so much. It could be that awesome stash distracting me tho :slightly_smiling_face:. Your profile pic tho 100% looks like me to the tee. Goatee and all. Was that when you were younger?

Think I was 23-25ish, but now over the hills in my 40’s, though my mentality is roughly the same, lol

No cocaine ? Papa legba like some good coke. Be cautious tho . If you’re wanting to make a deal with papa hes most likely going to want an innocent soul . & it may not just be once . However I am not papa . And I dont make the terms .

@Darkmoon How can I tell if it was him or not?

1 Like

I’m not a follower of papa legba however I am a child of goddess hekate queen of the crossroads. If she doesnt speak to me directly I look for omens.
(I would assume the same with papa)
For example with hekate… things i would look for are what corresponds with her such as fiercely barking dogs, coming across unknown crossroads, seeing ghost like people who split into 3s, things of the such but luckily I have a bond with her i don’t usually need to look for omens. She makes her presence known.
I dont know papas omens (google is your friend)
However I would think if you want to summon him you could easily find his sigal online or even on the forum probably. Perform a ritual with some offerings as well as some HIGH QUALITY COKE & TOBACCO . (That I do know)
Now if you’re willing to do this understand that papa may become upset for being impatient. But that line of high quality coke may help him see your situation a bit better. Haha …
Up to you . Just know papas terms tend to be quite severe . So whatever it is you’re asking for . Be prepared to accept . Otherwise don’t even bother trying to summon him
That may just be a death wish .
Only you know your relationship to legba .
Just remember to be cautious and wise . Expect the unexpected .

1 Like

I’ll keep that in mind, thank you.

Blessing for your help.

1 Like

Good thing that’s just an American Horror Story

1 Like

Haha I do remember him being in AHS now that you mention it ! That was a good season . But that’s some still some real shit . Best believe it and good luck to you. Blessings

Thanks @Darkmoon maybe I’ll have more luck with King Beleth