Palladian Aliens?

Hi, Today I went and had a reiki/krystal healing session with a woman who also channels from your guides and helpers as she does it. At the end she was telling me things that she could not have known about me unless she was the ‘real thing’. Anyway, among other things, she told me my higher guide was a ‘palladian alien’, who was wearing a hood. She has only ever seen 1 before today, I guess they aren’t common for guides then? I really wasn’t expecting that!

Anyone have any direct knowledge about these beings?

I have booked in to see her again in 2 weeks.

Thanks

Interesting. Intense. I don’t know too much about guides, heh, especially pleiadian guides :stuck_out_tongue: I’m definitely going to follow this thread though. I’m quite interested in this topic.

Ah, you spelt it differently DK and now when I google how you have spelt it, I actually score a few hits. Time to study!

I recently learned of an individual named Darryl Anka who claims to channel an alien entity named Bashar. I am not positive, but I believe the entity is supposedly related to such an alien race. He has a large web presence and I oblige you to look him up. I cannot vouch for the authenticity of the channeling, but what he says seems to be genuine.

Bashar - I can’t tell if this guy is full of shit or not. Half the time, he seems legit, half the time he seems like he’s blowing smoke. Sounds like you kinda feel the same way?

As some have pointed out, he never fumbles his words or seems to give inaccurate information (that which can be proven, anyway). Also, some of what he says seems to coincide with my occult understandings, and he clearly doesn’t appeal to New Age views. However, I am unsure why he hasn’t been asked a mathematical problem, or a question he would have had no way of knowing, to prove his legitimacy.

Even if he is real, why he would waste his time with a group of pseudo-spiritual New Agers I don’t know.

I am fascinated at the precision and speed he can dish out answers. Still, not impossible to do on your own though. But it is a good point. I’ll have to watch some more of his videos again. There was ONCE that I saw him fuck up his words. But I dunno. Is it possible that he’s only HALF fake? There are definitely some legit psychics and such that legitimately receive some info - and get stuck so they bull-shit the rest of it. But again - Bashar is one of those cases where I’m having a tough time coming to any one conclusion on his legitimacy.

You probably have pleidian lineage, perhaps the guide you knew from a distant life or even a coinciding life occuring there? I find it interesting your picture is of a bear… did you know the Pleiades are also referred to as Ursa Major which means “Great Bear”?

Are these like progerian aliens?

pleiadians are, supposedly, of the “ascended master” type. Human. Extremely tall. Blonde hair, blue eyes. etc.
I’m undecided about them. It’s one of those topics that the phony new ager authors and pushers exploit to no end. So - I don’t doubt they exist, but if they’re real - 99.9% if all information about them is dead wrong fantasy spread around by losers out there to make a quick buck. So the whole topic is really clouded in nonsense.

Theodora, interesting about the bear relation - I didn’t know that. I also discovered the star cluster is within the taurus constellation. I’m a taurus, and I never gave the healer my date of birth… the mystery deepens!!

Wow no one google searched progerian…

oh I did. Trust me :stuck_out_tongue: I just thought that was your way of saying “the grays” :stuck_out_tongue: hehe