Paimon is not quite a Gatekeeper

I’ll have to apologise to you guys. Although Paimon is simmillar to the 9 gatekeepers in the effects that he produces, he is nonetheless different enough to not quite mix with them very well. though at first having the 9 and him invoked was pleasant after a while i started feeling a heavy energy in me. And since this has never happpened before when working with just the nine i conclude that it is because of paimon. That said he is a very pleasant spirit and compared to the nine i feel he is the most positive in nature, caring and good even like a father of course he has a negative side too just like we. it is important to him that i would know and understand what actions bring what outcomes and what will come so that i don’t blunder- giving me foresight wisdom and understasnding, he is protecting me.

Also this can be considered as a lession from belial in humility. though he himself is not at all humble and while respecting no one because they are just humans he demands respect because he is a demonic king. the upside of this is that neither do we need to respect humans ourselves. well maybe the powerfull ones cuz if u speak do or think ill of them u are liable to get blowback. this happened when i tried top vampirise my mentor . within seconds i got very cold. and to trust only what i experiece myself and not just words. :slight_smile:

One of his previous forms was Ruda meaning the benign.

1 Like

Indeed he may not be a gatekeeper but there’s similarity. When I asked Azazel (if I remember well) a possible explanation of the difference between him and Paimon, I got “Paimon is the guardian, like me. Only, of another, different aspect”.

1 Like

true

true

1 Like

That’s what I say as well. He is one of very few powerful ‘demonic’ entities I have an affinity towards. The vibe from King Paimon is very different.

1 Like