Paimon is a gatekeeper!

That’s an interesting experience. Not the same as mine, but you did touch on some common points we share.

In poker we call that feeling a ‘gutshot’. It is the energy of resistance, which does make sense when associated with Belial. I get that flu feeling when I am denied by someone I perceive to have some degree of power over me. I have a feeling that deeper workings with Belial will lead the operator to a kind of ‘enlightenment’ so that this sick feeling is replaced by an almost infinite feeling of capability to overcome. But I say ‘feeling’ very deliberately. Feeling and ability are very different things, and I think those who fail to make this distinction will be the first to be culled.

I think that is purely subjective. If he was truly lord of this world then why does a mere man have the capability to call upon him? As for power, it really depends what kind of power. If you are talking about power in terms of ability to shape the world, I would have to say that Pazuzu’s current manifestation as a digital god is currently leaving Belial in the dust. Hopefully Belial has better intentions for the world and kicks his ass in the long term.

I asked King Paimon that very thing. He said “no”. Similar, but not the same. I did not get more details, but my intuition is that they are similar emmanations from different sources.

2 Likes

and not one of the nine kings only but in totall : Belial Asmodeus And Paimon u can include bael,m but since i cal on ball i can t vouch for bael exactly how ever i feel enough diference just in the names and thus the powers of these two

1 Like

@Lady_Eva

1 Like

thats whai mean about them

as in their similar b not the same

@Robertas I sent you a message, green icon, top right - please take a minute to read that. :+1:

1 Like

Seriously on a heavy note. You are suspicious. For various reasons and 2. Your “info” is regurgitated and improvised at best.

1 Like

i know i know thanks, and than you for your patience too. I was trying to remain “hidden” till the very end however as it has been evidently and truthfully stated that such A tactic is useless against acomplished magickians i shall refrain from it and introduce mytself promptly. Also youy guys are all very aweasome here. so that was unnecessary

Done :slight_smile:

yes it was now i intruduced myself

yes

as i said the sick feeling changed . and i dare say what ever you are goig trough with belial you will have capability to overcome

we have the capability to call upon him because we are living gods. lords of the lords of this world and incarnations of omnipotence. put to get purely specific what are spirits? they are

1. thought
  2. word
  3. energy.
    the reason we have the ability to call upon them and control is because thei their names are words in our sentences wich are evocation this also is were the importance of the angelic and demonic tongues comes into play as in effect if you can call the demons and angels spirits with the exact word then you will directly bind all of existence to act not to mention that the spirit will perfectly comply and succeed in it’s work as the sentence is the binding for the spirit to act and the spirit binds the world to act and because they can create and reshape this world thei are the lords of this world . note as was said that thei differ in potency though trhere are a few spirits who have the title lord of this world. and therefore there is only one true spirit in whs grasp this world this, notwithstanding myriads of spiricts have the power to rearange it but because belial is so powerfull and physical he clames the title. not to say there aren’t stronger ones who i dont know of. as for pazuzu his atributes are different

as for power i mean that he is the most physically strong of all beings i encountered. when i say physically that means his presence is the most concrete and as for him being the lord of this word i say it because of this fizicallity and also because he has a potency within him to subjugate the world this can be grasped as his darknes witch covers bit by bit as we make contact all this world and therefre put it under his power but when you feel his immenmse strenght uou do not arque who is god, :). not to mention that he has the powre to exalt you in status as well. He is and acts as a king He is proud, does not allows himself to be pushed about and plus it is writen in wikipedia and ea knows it too

yep azazel and paimon have similarity thats what i mean.

You do realize Wikipedia isn’t a relyable source? The average Joe can post and edit the information; there’s a reason Wikipedia is banned from use as a reference in college classes.
Just an FYI. I’m noticing a lot of people quoting Wiki and it makes my head hurt lol.

i do realise that was jiust one example. there’s more info as u see.

1 Like

Have you actually experienced belial or paimon or byleth or vine zagan azazel purson asmoday or any demons for that matter. You still seem suspicious to me??

yes i have. I am writting from experience . And occassionaly qouting E. A. and wiki. my original in intent was to have you know the one simple fact at the top of the page so that you could use it or not at your pleasure the point is not my legitimacy here exactly but the legitimacy of that fact wich i know per myself from experience stands. as since we’re talking about and openning gateways the more open the better thus this must be spread and i cant hog it for myself. and u should invoke the nine plus paimon and see for yourself how it is for you. it may be different but since our capabilities may be diferent it does not prove that i am wrong u may just not perceive it. nor did i wen i began. but again u may perceive something completely different and it doesn mean you’re wong either. ther are manu ways things can turn out and manifest nor are the powers as limited as necceserilly as as we may think they are. :slight_smile:

thrust me for a long time i have doubted my self and the knowlegde i receive. and that still happens how ever as we grow in the work results outweigh the doubts.

also as with all truth in this world it must be usefull so if it is it’s true and god and i have seen that adding paimon to the 9 enhances the experience so it is well and good.

My STRONG advice to you is to now ease up on this, you’ve shared what you think and what you’ve experienced, trying to force compliance past a certain pojnt borders on preaching, which is to say arguing that you are correct based on us having to take your word for it.

Please ease up here before this becomes a problem. :+1:

nope im not forcing it just discussing. as i wrote before the intent was to deliver the info . the rest is up to the reader. :slight_smile:

No your not writing from experience. You are still taking what E.A says yet you are simply repeating what some of what he says at the same time you are challenging members like myself who has experience with these powerful demons at the same time your not stating your OWN PERSONAL experience with them. No your not doing anything unique. Just like the joker in dark knight i will say " i know the squealers when i see them" (and points to you) my suggestion. Stop posting generic info from the web. Talk about YOUR EXPERIENCES which im willing to bet you have none. Just a guess.