Paimon and Belial

A spirit is a general term for entities that are not here physically, so in a way she’s a spirit. Just a different race(Deities) of spirit I suppose.

I agree, this clarification makes more sense, I suppose it’s also down to who you read.

1 Like

I’m not interested in working with Michael Ford. I have read his books. I speak with Ahriman and the others. I utterly avoid female ‘goddesses’ because of the Dark Feminine. I am not anyone’s prey or patsy. I have a huge grudge against Hecate for assisting in the setup to harvest my being. This is War. There are no ‘gods’ in a universe of spirit. I don’t see working with spirits such as Ahriman or the other Goetics as being ‘left hand path’. They work, as in hands on, blood, guts, and dirt, like I do, and hence the very strong allegience. I’m not reproaching here, just showing colors. Personally, I view the Dark Feminine as the trailer park queens of the multiverse, manipulating the ignorant and unknowing (I was one manipulated as well), harming children, and making human worlds into cesspools of misery so they can do ‘human bong hits’ out of us in the endgame of our arc of experience. The reason there are so few feminine beings among the Goetics is because much of the feminine in the multiverse is Dark, and destructively feeds off of masculine energy. I understand why, but it isn’t going to happen to me. Back to Ford and others, I am utterly baffled at how these guys associate Ahriman with Lillith, for example, until I realize they haven’t gone deep enough to look. Lillith and Ahriman are not ‘pals’.
Also, when I speak of the Dark Feminine, I’m not talking of a bitchy, independent minded human female with an attitude. That’s fine. It’s the total destruction of masculine energy, consciousness, and the seed of life that they hunger for. Insects and sexual consumption is a problem with some species. We humans everywhere suffer under their ‘management’. You have to also understand that I am speaking from my seeing and knowing of our world, it’s reasons for existing, as all other worlds like this is that we are a farm. And all humans get worked and harvested for our energy. This is a deep and ugly rabbit-hole.
But, back to Hecate. She assisted in my ‘set-up’. Enjoy working with it while you can. I’ve got a bug-bomb for that thing.

1 Like

Ntheh. Bugs. Insects. That’s her ‘race’.

I only encountered Hecate once, I don’t know enough yet about it all. I have also encountered Lilith but she doesn’t like me apparently, bah, I don’t care. I started in earnest with Belial and now I will see where it leads. From the way you put it, they (goddesses) sound like a bunch of angry lesbians out to destroy men just for the sake of. I don’t agree with that at all. I don’t particularly hang out with women let alone work with goddesses. Oh btw I am totally ready for a bug bomb about Hecate so fire away! :smiley:

He told me I don’t have to call him King anymore, I still do it simply because it shows respect.

2 Likes

Pretty same here. I can’t see myself or anyone else who has work with him to miss the “King” before his name.
He deserves it.

I don’t think it’s a strict “rule”, but a simple display of respect and awareness.

And well yeah as everyone already said, they do work “together”.
Just adding, I had an issue with King Belial long ago, and King Paimon was the one to lead and intermediate a “reconciliation”, years later.

I guess all our experiences related here are pretty reasonable since they’re both fighting for similar ideals - following their different ways, as someone else pointed out.

Welcome @Waldrapp It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3