Pacts

Has anyone here ever made a pact? Or is there anyone who knows a lot on the subject?

I have some questions. I think I may have actually made a pact without realizing it at the time. I knew what I was doing at the time, I called out to ANY entities that were listening, who could me what I want in return for what ever it is they wanted in exchange. But at the time I had a very pessimistic attitude, it wasn’t until recently that my perspective changed.

Back in January my mother came down with viral encephalitis, and the doctors said she was lucky it didn’t kill her.

And from what I’ve seen with my own eyes, I believe them. I’ve been traveling with my mother, and I’ve seen her completely forget who and where she is, who I am, and what she was doing. We were on a highway and our exit came up. She turned on to the off ramp, and she was fine. By the time we reached the end of it she didn’t know who she was or anything else.

Now her organs are failing. Not just 1. There’s damage to several.

January was around the time I had called out to what ever entities were listening. When my mother got sick I just didn’t put 2 and 2 together at the time.

But how she contracted viral encephalitis is a mystery even to the doctors… It’s very rare.

Last night she called me, asking me to be her power of attorney and beneficiary for her life insurance. If and when she dies, I’ll get $20,000. The exact amount I wanted in January. I never verbally said it, but it was in my head.

So, after all that reading, here’s my question: Is it possible that something answered? That I actually ended up making a pact that day. Can you make a pact without knowing which entity you’re making the pact with?

Note: I’m fine with the fact that my mother is dying. I think deep down she’s okay with it too. So I’m not gonna be one to say “demons are evil, they killed my mother”, if it does end up being that I really made a pact with a demon that day. This might not have been because the entity is evil, it could have just been the most direct route. A means to an end.

2 Likes

Dam, I’m sorry, I don’t have any advice to give you. I’m just a dedicated dabbler. Although I’m always scared that ill make a wrong move and get someone i love hurt , or end up hurting myself. Going through these forums just solidifies that.I’ve been reading through works of darkness, and i bet if you really felt at the time it was possible with all certainty… then yes i guess so.

Dear Brother in arms im so sorry about you situation i really am. What i have learnt throught these few years i have followed this path is that words are power and one must be careful with what one asks for and especially in pacts where you must be very specific about what you want , when you want it and who you are asking it from. Unfortunetly Judge not all the entities out there are the same, not all off them will give you want you want how you want it. So one has to be quite carefull with wich demon or entity you work with and normally a pact is made after you know something about the demon or after some kind of working relationship. In my case more than half the of the pact i have made have been done after these entities have made contact with me and invited me to work with them, example Lucifer the emperor of hell.

[quote=“Angel Caido, post:3, topic:4179”]Dear Brother in arms im so sorry about you situation i really am. What i have learnt throught these few years i have followed this path is that words are power and one must be careful with what one asks for and especially in pacts where you must be very specific about what you want , when you want it and who you are asking it from. Unfortunetly Judge not all the entities out there are the same, not all off them will give you want you want how you want it. So one has to be quite carefull with wich demon or entity you work with and normally a pact is made after you know something about the demon or after some kind of working relationship. In my case more than half the of the pact i have made have been done after these entities have made contact with me and invited me to work with them, example Lucifer the emperor of hell.[/quote]Well I’m honestly not mad, sad, or anything. I don’t really feel. So my mother dying is honestly no big deal. Sure she’s the woman who gave birth to me, and she’s the reason I’m nothing like my father. But she’s also the woman that kicked me out of her house, after I took over her role and took care of myself and my sister while she was depressed and all she would do was lay in bed under the covers. She’s the reason my life spiraled out of control in the first place. So you’ll have to forgive me for being so cold. But she means a whole lot less than she used to.

And According to TWF it was a really reckless thing to do, because literally ANYTHING that was listening could have taken me up on the offer. And it’s like he said. It could be an entity that I’m not prepared to work with. That wants me to do something I’m not prepared to do.

For example, what if it wants me to take a life in return. This I could do, maybe. It depends on the life I’m taking.

Completely possible to make deals and pacts without knowing.
(warning: personal opinion and experience ahead)
I’ve come across a few spirits that are over-eager to help, but I’m sure you can find a more powerful one to plead your case to, to break any such contracts if the price is too high.

[quote=“ani_cat_candy, post:5, topic:4179”]Completely possible to make deals and pacts without knowing.
(warning: personal opinion and experience ahead)
I’ve come across a few spirits that are over-eager to help, but I’m sure you can find a more powerful one to plead your case to, to break any such contracts if the price is too high.[/quote]That’s just it… It’s not too high. And the fact that the price isn’t too high scares me.

0.o What’s wrong with getting a good deal?
Hell, I always try to haggle down the price as much as possible.

You should be scared.

You were willing to use baneful magick to bump off your nan before for money, which I personally thought was distasteful but also dangerous in terms of results for YOU, because it affirms your belief that people who have money are put in danger and are legit targets because of that, which programs your subconscious to associate “money = threat to my life” - hello self-sabotage.

You’re also kind of acting like the only way money will come to you is through loss to another, which violates every rule found in the Law of Attraction (which works) and also is out of harmony with the Jupiter-nature of wealth for expansion, “more life to all,” and so on.

So I think you’re on a sticky wicket there and even though this kind of killing isn’t recognised by law, it brings its own prison with it in terms of limiting beliefs and programming. Also, you’re going to run out of relatives at some point, I mean what then?!

And if your mother suffered from such severe depression she wasn’t able to function for several years, and then her own child prefers a handful of cash to her continued existance, she’s probably well out of this world and I just hope she does better if she comes back again.

I don’t know their names, they were small-fries

A lot of meditation over the last couple days- The ones that are very eager to help include my ‘higher-self’, guides and guardians… and a few spirits that are attached to past lives… They still refuse to give me names, though.

@Marykatedonovan: it will be alright, my friend. Not sure if you noticed, I sent you a pm. I rly hope it helps some.