Pacts with demons and Lilith

I’m new here but not to magic and the world surrounding it including spirits, demons, etc.

I’m looking into making a pact with a demon. Lilith, to be specific. I’ve done tons and tons of research regarding pacts with demons but I would love to hear from someone who has made a pact with a demon and/or worked with Lilith before. I have been drawn to her for many years and I am ready to move forward with a pact, and as a witch I have followed Hekate for many years and have asked her in many different ways if she would be willing to work with Lilith on my behalf to make sure she doesn’t feel betrayed. She has always been eager to let me know she is fine with it.

I am just curious if anyone else has made a pact NOT involving soul selling. If so, what general outline did you have when you wrote the pact? What were the results? Any information you can share is greatly appreciated!

-N.

1 Like

Welcome @NikkiKarma

Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

i second that, i had thoughts about making a pact with Lilith too but i´m still unsure about doing it

Momma is amazing, can’t recommend her enough.

1 Like

I second this. Though I also find her intimidating. :joy:

1 Like

Oh yes, she intimidates me more than any other spirit. I still feel safe…but damn if she doesn’t make me uncomfortable regularly. Both her style of teaching and what she teaches. Growth is a process.

3 Likes

Agreed. One of the best spirits to ally with, one of the worst to make an enemy of.

1 Like

Any tips you might have for me moving forward with a pact with her?

Be open minded, she’s very complex and very old. She ties back to the other primal mother’s. Also be ready for visions that will make you uncomfortable. Shadow work is something she specializes in and you end up doing it whether you want it or not. It’s just part of how she heals. Kinda like sometimes you have to rip off a scab to clean out the infection underneath it.

She’s great at balancing between necessary pain and comfort though. Get very used to finding “plans within plans” she likes those too.

1 Like

I don’t get why so many male practitioners fear Goddess Lilith because she is very down to Earth. If you are honest with her then she’s cool. All that baby killing bovine excrement is just slander from the Abrahamic religions. Oh and the one about her being a man-hater is complete nonsense too.

2 Likes