Pacting with demons

Is pacting with a demon mean that you are selling your soul to him?

1 Like

Welcome @Prince263 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Infant baptism with christian god means selling your soul to him?

Being born into a specific religion means seeling your soul to that specific god?

Your post smells like false premise. You don’t really know demons apart from Hollywoodian myths.

2 Likes

i asked because i am a beginner and the person who’s innitiating me didn’t explained to me what actually pacting is all about.thanks

1 Like

No, making a pact with a demon has nothing to do with “selling” your soul. A pact is simply an agreement.

3 Likes

Definitely not selling your soul to a demon . It’s definitely an agreement between two parties a demon and yourself . You ask for something and you give something .

1 Like

Creating a pact with a Daemon or deity is simply entering into a mutually agreed commitment to invest energy toward manifesting a complex intention over a period of time.

Basically it’s like saying “Daemon, if you will help me manifest my intention of… [starting a successful business, achieving material wealth, becoming a famous rock star, achieving my fitness goals, etc.] then I will make weekly offerings to you and seek your guidance until my intention manifests…”

It is not possible to sell your soul.

Welcome @Asrah It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3