Pact with Paimon

Hi everyone i was particing meditation for a week to summon king Paimon but nothing happened i read that some superstars made a pact with lucifer so i wanted to do the same to become the best painter in the world because i am a painter , i wrote a letter to king paimon and his sigil and also the sigil of lucifer to help me and put some blood of mine on the paper then burnt it after meditating but nothing happened even after my concentration all the week ,tell me what should i do and how to sell my soul( like katy perry did for ex ) to become what i want .because i don’t see that king paimon or lucifer accepted my pact unfortunately

1 Like

Are your chakras empowered? Can you send and receive clear messages from spirits? Can you perform divination?

1 Like

No not yet because i stoped meditation for a week because my headache was too intense and my left foot was so hot as if someone burnt it it was like some energy going out from it but i don’t want just to connect with king paimon i want to make a blood pact and sell my soul in exchange of being one of the best painters so how did some superstars did that so easily ?

1 Like

You shouldn’t stop once you get pains from it. But that’s my own upg. I suggest meditating in a quiet park and siphon energy from the sun and the place to around you. Take in the energy and then circulate it back. Repeat this for at least 20 mins a day.

1 Like

Thanks @Serpent i should start that tommorow but i should ask if writing another same pact with blood should help me to deal Ith king paimon ?

1 Like

You need to develop your astral senses in order to listen if they accepted your pact or not. One step at a time, first senses then pact

1 Like

I hate to be the buzzkill, but it really does not work that way. Your soul is not a commodity you can exchange for a blank check in life. Here, check this out:

If you are going to work with King Paimon my best suggestion would be to get any ideas of getting what you want without a good amount of effort on your part out of your head now. But if you are in it for the long haul He is great to work with.

4 Likes

With the King Paimon I just had a evocation to him and felt a different energy (it was nuts) then said basically why I asked him there and gave my respects and I saw red eyes and knew he was there.

Basically you ask what your going for and do Everything you can in your power to go towards the goal and the rest will come together.

2 Likes

That’s actually true! He will help you and guide you, but you must also work for it!

2 Likes

Do you still communicate with the King Daily ?

1 Like

I don’t summon him daily, but I pray to him daily and I feel his energy and kind of talk to him when I feel him around. But I don’t summon him a lot since I don’t have good reasons to. If I simply want to talk to him, I do so when I feel him near. He’s near a lot!

2 Likes

Yeah I gotta realize you can do prayers to dietys without having all the offerings. The King I’m so hesitant to just call but I know he hears.

1 Like

sure are alot of pact threads on here lately… gonna give my two cents again… each person has a guardian demon spirit just call upon them and see what name shows up use the ouija board ask who is my guardian and it may say the spirits name look it up and see if it has a sigil work from there…also you can’t just ask Satan for a million bucks or to be the best pokemon trainer in Palet fucking Town… demons want you to work for that shit on your own they push you to do things that are not comfortable so you can grow…

1 Like

Azazel has said things to me that aren’t comforting and I had to deal with them he was my given demon when I called out for one via ouija boards and FYI do not fear the ouija you can’t be harmed from it 100% never be harmed by using it the board is like texting the spirit world via board instead of iPhone…