Pact with Moroccan demons, like Aicha or King David

Are you searching for traditional berber spirits? Some of them are more “researchable” than -for example- specific moroccan demons/jnoun

1 Like

Yes, Jnoun. Iam Maroccan and i would like to deal with them, give them whatever they want for Money and Weath

Iam ready to give them my blood or sacrifice animals, also give them Wine and food sugar honey. anything they love and like

Alright then :slight_smile: Maybe you could try to contact Shamhurash (should be known as Diff-Erebi in parts of Morocco), as described in this pretty neat thread here:

He can help you out with wealth, among other things :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fantastic! Nice to hear, thank you very much

after repeating this many times, will he talk to me???

@anon95297233 is there an arabic transcript available, by any chance? :slight_smile:

My arabic sucks hard and I struggled to translate the phonetic bits but my interpretation for this bit:

AJIB YAA SYAMHUUROSY BIHAQQIL MALIKIL MUWAKKILI ALLADZI TASARRO-A FII KHIDMATIHI SHORFAYAA-IIL WA BIHAQQI SYATHOTHLASYIN (2X)

would go along the lines of

“Answer me Shamhurash, by the right (? bihaqq?) of the King entrusted to you, whom you’ve hastened to serve Sarfael (= a fallen archangel? I am not too sure about my translation of “Tasarro-A Fii”) and for the sake of ??? (completely lost on SYATHOTHLASYIN, currently looking at vaguely matching phonetics) (2x)”

(the Doulingo owl is out for my head, I am sure :sweat_smile: )

1 Like

Thank you for your effor and help, i appreciate

1 Like

I want invoke or evoke Jin king Shumharouch with this enn but cannot read this in this form, i wish if in Arabic letters

AJIB YAA SYAMHUUROSY BIHAQQIL MALIKIL MUWAKKILI ALLADZI TASARRO-A FII KHIDMATIHI SHORFAYAA-IIL WA BIHAQQI SYATHOTHLASYIN (2X), BIQOTH-HIISYIN (2X), WABIHAQQI MAA LAWKHIL QUDROTI MAKTUUBUN AN TAWAKKALU BI ALUUHAN (2X), AL-AJAL (2X), AS-SAA’AH (2X)

(Moved into the originating thread as the ne topic was the same translation request started here)

I don’t think this is an enn. If it was an enn, it likely would not exist as a real chant in Arabic. Enns are made up by English speakers practicing a religion called Demonolatry.

But google translate recognised this text as Arabic… ergo, it is not an “enn”

Note: (2X) means, say it twice. You do not pronounce this as “two ex”.

When I try it in yandex, it comes up as Sudanese. I don’t know if this makes sense, it might need a human who speaks Arabic to do it properly. Bots are stupid.

While you’re waiting, I suggest you go to the yandex site to tweak the input and language in case that gets better results.

3 Likes

Its a conjuration text from the Shams al-Ma’arif, if I have my researches straight :slight_smile:

The “serving” spirits are whats giving me a hard time because I can’t translate them correctly with my sparse knowledge. Maybe someone on here can help out on that!

3 Likes

@Mulberry is it okay to share the arabic transcript from one of my Shams al-Ma’arif PDFs? I would copy the excerpt (no screenshot etc) that refers to the conjuration of the spirit in question.

2 Likes

I think we can call that “fair use” :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes please

Thank you miss

Yes please, i need it

Thanks @Mulberry :smiley: I actually bought this PDF along other files, sadly its the only “modern” (1992) print that was clear enough to let me search for keywords. Its a reprint from unknown origin so I will refer to it simply as “Shams al-Ma’arif al Kubra” by Ahmad al-Buni. On my file its page 138 but I figured that the amount of pages differs from edition to edition. Maybe some native speakers who (unlike me) can read and understand the chapters in a coherent manner want to correct me (please! I am not a native speaker)

@sadangel here comes the excerpt that refers to the conjuration of Shamhurash

الجواب ، شيمهورش ، بحق الملك، الذي من المرجح أن يأمرك ، سيرفيل ، بحق دارداميش ، إلى ما أجبته وسارعت وهرعت وفعلت ما طلبته ، أقسمت لك ، عني ،

The text goes on but it devolves straight into other conjurations for other spirits (as far as I understand the texts), so I snipped the excerpt with Shamhurash out.

I hope that my post will be corrected by native speakers :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like

Hey, sorry for late reply I’ve been so busy and had no time lately. I can ask a good friend of mine to produce an Arabic transcription some time soon.

1 Like

Thank you. Glad to have you back, no matter how long or how brief :grinning:

1 Like