Pact with Lucifuge Rofocale and Bael

I made a pact to reverse a covid 19 delay for nursing school

I offered my vices to show my commitment

I also asked for many, many other things but I won’t get into that

results by December, wish me luck

9 Likes

444 - 111

As the days go by, i get more worried about my nursing program because of how covid is getting worse every day

however it’s not even funny how many times i get synchronicities, it’s nice to have reassurance but it’s really hard to have faith, I still believe in their strength, guys this is some real high tier impossible shit… but I asked to change this reality

they work fucking fast though, like next day results… for my job we were told to not even bother trying to ask for overtime and boom the most random ass overtime clearance from those all the way at the top after losing so much money I could’ve earned by getting fucked in the ass by dumb shit

can’t lose this chance/opportunity no matter what. like this is going to be life changing for me

hopefully whoever sees this will share witnessing fucking history with we coming out victorious despite covid

1 Like

These events are like karma that is blowing towards the winds.

1 Like

and in that moment I have saved you, remember who I am, you instantly felt me as I approached and arrived. My name is Lucifuge Rofocale, remember who I am

I am everywhere, you do not see me, but you will, whenever you are in your darkest moment’s come to me and I will show you the light

1 Like

you guys are the fucking best

1 Like

Nursing homes getting covid 19 vaccine distribution…

exactly where Im working at

faculty decision could not be overrun, program starts in June. have to wait another 6 months

pact is not over

I have now asked King Paimon as well to secure me a seat and acceptance into the program

program is psychiatric

i will try to believe and command my way into the program as well as to not solely rely on the spirits

i will also experiment on funneling all your power into my reality with a sigil it will work and i will keep it with me, it will be great stay tuned

Im going overkill now and asked Belial, Lilith, Azazel, and Satan to step in to also help me get guaranteed admission to the program

OK LETS FUCKING GO, GOT INTO MY PROGRAM

YO I FUCKING DREAMT THIS SHIT INTO MY REALITY, EVERY SINGLE DAY 10% ACCEPTANCE RATE

Thank you to belial, lilith, azazel, satan, lucifer, kp, and the main boys lucifuge rofocale and bael

I wont let you guys down

4 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congrats! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I read the thread and I think that’s an awesome victory. Congrats.