Pact with lucifer I need help

Hey there, I have been member of this forums for quite a long time now but I came back and said that I am new to evocation and these things but now I am in a position in my life that I need change and I need multiple things to happen and manifest in my life, I am in a situation where I have to go and tell a dear friend of mine that I love her and I am afraid because of her reaction and problem is my best friend who introduced me to her now come and tell me that he loves her and I won’t see her much next term (I am in my third year college) he however will see her everyday and that is killing me from inside my heart and I also want to have descent income in my life and work online can’t find that, I have thought about it and I wanna make a pact with lucifer because he is the only one whom I felt that can solve me all of these troubles and make her loves me and make me find a job and make my life again. Problem is I don’t know anything about pacts and I don’t know how to perform evocation (I know how but never tried it before) nor I have astral traveled before (I tried multiple times but I failed) I need help from you guys to assist me in making a pact with lucifer because this is the time that I need to bring magick in my life and bring lucifer in my life and I need to do this now cause or else the girl I love will fade away with my best friend and I will be a lonely guy I dont want that I know about magick and occult I have power of knowledge that my best friend doesn’t have I wanna use these powers in my advantage. Thanks guys for reading, and thanks in advance for you great help.

4 Likes

In my working experience Lucifer is very kind and helpful. He seems to be the kindest demon i have seen. It would be advisable to work with him a few times before thinking of a pact. And i dont think there will be the need for a pact because either ways he will still help you.

2 Likes

So, problem is I didn’t have one successful evocation before do you think if I evoke him he will help me with my situation?

2 Likes

@Lord_Raven I agree with that comment!

Also, I do believe he’ll help you. Get to know him and work with him!
My advice is to just go for it.

2 Likes

I see thanks man for help, Is there any easy evocation guide on how to start working with lucifer and I want a begginers guide, thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Definitely. He helped me cage a powerful goddess that has been tormenting my life.

1 Like

nice to hear that, so do I have to do something before I start evoking him or bring his sigil or enn and start right away? never tried evocation before but I have some knowledge about it

1 Like

If you’re new to evocation, evoking in front of a candle lit mirror in a darkened room is always a good idea. Just evoke him into your reflection; serves as an easy way to monitor how the evocation is going. Since it’s your first evocation I would recommend using his sigil. Chanting the enn is up to you, you can come up with your own verse or use the enn. Which ever feels better to you.
Meditating before an evocation is also a good idea, personally I like to wash my hands and face and have something to eat as well. Nothing worse than hunger or thirst distracting you.

2 Likes

I see thank you, I will have a try at it and see how my first evocation will work. is there anything to do or say or I just say the things I need and want, what if I don’t notice him coming to me or I don’t notice or feel anything what should I do then?

Check this out, it can help you:

Provided you’ve been doing your energy work and meditations regularly, sensing likely won’t be a problem. As you evoke him into your reflection, you’ll see your reflection looks a little different; almost like there’s a thin overlay on it. You may also notice what looks like an aura forming around you. Chanting as you evoke is a common practice, but what you say is up to you. His enn or anything along the lines of " lucifer, fallen angel, light bringer, I call to you and request an audience" is fine. If nothing happens, that’s okay, just have a rest ad try again later. Sometimes doing another minor working can help, if your having trouble. Anything to get your senses going really.
Other than that, just remember that you’re channelling the spirit to you. Draw him into your reflection in the same way you’d draw energy into yourself. Take your time and relax ( you might feel a little fear the first time, some people do ).

1 Like

thank you for your help alot appreciate it this guide will help me alot.

1 Like

thanks for your help, appreaciate it

1 Like

Showed me the fire of freedom is inside waiting to consume the flesh that’s binding one to chains and problems.

But did I listen… NOOOOOOOOOoooooo.

It was an exhilarating dream vision.

I usually draw his sigil on the floor. Or sometimes on a piece of paper and open the sigil… Now sometimes i meditate on his sigil and find myself in his empire.

You can search the forum to find out how to charge and open a sigil.