Pact with demons

Hi, I’m a teenager and I’m looking for a demon to invoke or summon to make a pact with to help me becoming a famous emo rapper. Is there any demon I can make a pact with to make my dream come true

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum :slight_smile: well there are some that could help you develop your Musical skills. Asmodeus for example helped me to become a better bass player. Also King Paymon is considered a Spirit for this subject

3 Likes

Murmur, King Paimon, Duke Dantalion, Gaap and some more of the goetia. They’re are plenty more spirits and a lot of threads about this.
https://blackwitchcoven.com/demonology/demons-listed-in-order-of-how-they-can-help-you/demons-for-fame-singing-acting-celebrity/

And I believe you have to make an intorduction. Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

1 Like

You have a lot of support here, Welcome :blush:

Welcome @IsaacMolina It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3