Pact with demons

Hi I’m a young upcoming rapper and I’m looking for a demon to invoke or Summon to make a pact with.
I would like to know which demon I should Summon for that type of pact.
Thank

1 Like

Is there a reason why you are repeating yourself? You already have a thread on this subject, and were told to use the search function because there are many threads already on particular spirits for this.

1 Like

If you want to open up this path, you have to do the work. It is a misconception that things will be given to you on a platter when you make a pact. There are expectations of you and there usually has to be a mutual exchange of some sort.

2 Likes

This! This! The amount of people that watch videos on the “illuminati” and think its like signing up for a phone plan. I.e Don’t wait, sell your soul to belphaghor and instantly become a millionaire.

I’m doing a bunch of reading for my first pact, the most logical explanations that I’ve come across make it seem more like establishing a partnership and accountability relationship. Albeit backed with the power of magic helping push you to victory.

2 Likes

The stories about rappers selling their souls and becoming famous are bull my dude. You can achieve great deeds with magic if you practice both magic and your non-magical skills. I’d advise not doing a pact until you practice magic for a little bit and read up.

1 Like

I would suggest Asmodeus,he will be great for that.In my opinion you dont need a pact,there are specific rite with him which you can perform,PM me if you are interested.

3 Likes