Pact with asmodeus

I just entered a pact with asmodeus, how should I go about it and what advise can you give me. I’m new to this and ask for advise.

4 Likes

Fulfill your end.

4 Likes

The pact i made with him was a life time pact. but what can i expect from him.

1 Like

In general, whatever you outlined in your pact, as your expectations, as long as you keep up your end. Likely it won’t end well if you dont. I haven’t worked with him myself, but going off the description of him traditionally, and what others have said of his aspects.

3 Likes

Ok thank you very much.

1 Like

Most definitely make good on it. You’ve agreed to something, and you cannot back out of this.

1 Like

I have worked with him, but have not made a pact. From what I gather, a pact with Asmodeus is serious business and should not be entered into lightly. He will fulfill his end of the bargain, but make certain you fulfill yours. He is very much a gentleman in my experience, but…one of the worst to betray, and none of them should ever be betrayed. I hope you didn’t agree to something you cannot do your entire life. He has been very good to me, but I won’t make any pacts, because I’m not ready to. I have just begun my journey on lhp, and just because I have some experience does not qualify me to do a pact.

2 Likes

How to make a pact with him??,

Welcome @Greg_Rapala It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3