Pact in my city

Hi guys, I open this topic because I am a little confused, In the city where I live there is a Satanic lodge but very hidden, that is, the way I found it was by chance, it has no advertising or anything

it turns out that I want to make a pact for money, a musical gift, and the sorcerer tells me that if he can agree with me for satan for 1 year, for a lifetime or for all eternity, he says that the result would be in 13 progressive days, that is to say The musical gift would be developed until a maximum at 13 days, that he pacts me with Lucifer and that Lucifer himself will be the one who grants it to me or any other of his demons that he sends me, the cost to agree to me is $ 500 USD , I don’t complain about the price, but if I have my doubts,
Do I have to go with this wizard to agree?
Can I do it myself?
And if possible, please tell me how!

I think divination, maybe a scan/read should be the thing you do. $500 isn’t worth to be thrown in a trash.
So divine, Do you have to go with this wizard.
Will you really get what you want?
Can you do it yourself?

Hello, thank you very much for your answer, I will proceed to find information about the divination in the forum, thank you!

1 Like

The fact that you have doubts about it is a red flag
I suggest finding someone that you feel confident in there abilities
And I absolutely think you can do it on your own…but I’ll take sometime but it is worth it.

1 Like

Thank u very much bro, where should i start?
I´m actually trying to evoke Lucifer, sometimes succesfully, sometimes not, I mean I have never seen or heard it but if I feel or feel that it is carried away by the evocation, etc. In the end afterwards I usually fall asleep so exhausted, but I’m not on the right track

1 Like

No, to get baptism into the Satan’s church is free of charge nevertheless you must pay the monthly fees of the group that is for materials, accesories, parties, orgies, travelling and so on. The baptism is the pact with Satan and is forever.

1 Like

Well I’m a beginner myself :sweat_smile: but I’m 100% sure that the forums search bar can help you alot

1 Like

don’t pay for something you can do for yourself. search, read and learn.

1 Like

Hello very good afternoon, I’ve been a legend, I’ve just been a week and every night without fail I try to evoke Lucifer, as I mention sometimes I feel more successful than others but I’ve never seen or heard it, I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong In the evocation, I have the sigil, the enn, some candles, incenses and some offering like a chocolate or a tobacco, it is worth mentioning that before entering this world of magic I already meditated at average levels it could be said, I already felt from before the throbbing of the third eye but I still don’t hear or see anything, I feel that I’m not channeling my energy well, any recommendations?

IMO don’t pay…the requests you ask for you could do yourself, with research and practise you will gain a better understanding of your capabilities.

I always feel once your doubt your workings it leads to emotional and mental blockages.
If you new to working with lucifer give yourself a chance, it takes time and practice.

Also from my personal experience In the beginning with Lucifer he liked to mess things right up before results started showing, he would appear in different forms, now it’s different and Our bond is well developed…But that’s years down the line.

Maybe cleanse your space and self before your next ritual and have clear intentions of your desired outcomes.

1 Like

Hello very good night, thank you very much for your response Anglia, I always hesitate to go with the magician from inside because something inside me tells me that I do not need this intermediary, it is good to know that there are people who have gone through this and it helps me Thanks again, of course I will continue to practice, experiment and hope for results soon