Overcoming my dating challenges - seeking advice

Hey everyone,
I’m reaching out for some advice and support with my personal life. I’m struggling to feel confident when it comes to relationships and dating. I’m not looking to be a player or anything like that, just to find the confidence to approach women and find a partner if there is a mutual attraction.

I’ve been trying different methods to improve myself, like listening to subliminals while I sleep, practicing affirmations, studying pick up techniques, and attending seminars. But despite my efforts, I still struggle with approaching women and often get nervous or don’t know what to say.

I’m not sure what the root of the issue is, maybe it’s an old self-image I’m still holding onto, maybe I’m not giving off the right vibe or maybe there’s a subconscious belief that’s sabotaging my efforts. I’ve had great success in other areas of my life, like business and personal development, so I know I have the ability to make progress.

I’m not sure what steps to take next or how to identify the problem accurately, so I’m asking for your help. If anyone has any suggestions, advice, or has been through something similar, I’d really appreciate any support you could offer.

I once had someone channel Bethor for me and asked him the same question and got the following reply, but am not sure what actionable items to implement daily out of that channeling. The message was:

"That is one simple answer, not many. But many are sometimes easier to except then one. It is simple, because the truth is always simple. But when you become the subject of inquiry, the words often mean something else than what they are meant to be.

You are excepting a reality because it is one with your belief. Life has examples of what it is that you require to become. What you become is always dependent on your beliefs. Separate yourself from your current situations, from life itself and from your expression of everything you are.

Everything you are is always not what you are. Since you are everything, everything that you could express is not even a fraction of what you could be. Simply said, life is a test of not getting identified with manifestations. Those manifestations are like a prison, because you believe that you are that. And when you are that, you start fearing loss. And because of loss means seizing to exist, you become cautious in expressing something else. Nothing is real you are not either. So all of your exceptions and expectations can’t be real either neither.

One way to become what you want is to not believe anything you say, nothing that you hear. The work that you must do is a separation from manifestation and the identification with the world. Anytime that you can believe that everything is an illusion and you are not in it, not of it, you have gained control over it. Anytime you start believing that you are the manifestation, you have lost the game and you are now bound by it.

What you wish to have can be yours as soon as you can separate yourself from the manifestation. So your ego and your beliefs must be completely untouched by whatever you create or not create in this world. It doesn’t change who you are, nor does it make you better or worse. This is your lesson. I have given you tasks that showed you that already and I will give you more.

And now you will notice that your work is to make your work not about you, but about the fun of creating it. And when you can do that, the world is yours, because you don’t care about it anymore."

Thank you.

We do have some posts of people talking about things like social anxiety, confidence and attitude with respect to dating if you want to try the search for those. This forum is 10 years young so we have a quite a lot on this here and there.

This one we kept in the Love tutorials collection thread might have some ideas:

1 Like

I have been reading through the posts and implementing the suggestions. Saw some improvement already, thanks a lot :cowboy_hat_face::pray:t2:

1 Like