Out of Curiosity

I have moments where I need help nudging my train of thought in a positive direction. Often times when this occurs, I allow another character dialogue to play alongside my own. I don’t control what is said; the words are given to me from a source unknown.
Tonight for example: I was thinking poorly on the topic of my ex. In comes a movie director who then coaches me in the right direction with some helpful insight disguised by comedy.
For anyone more versed in this realm, could you provide your thoughts?
Gratefully,
Mike Lowry

I think it might be your imagination or your “subconscious” doing that. Or seeing that youre having trouble, you have tendency to disassociate and let the more attentive and driven “individual” that you want to be “take over”

Have you had experiences with spiritual stuff before?

1 Like

What is your zodiac sign? I think theres someone assisting you everytime, maybe your ancestors

1 Like

What do you mean when you ask me that?

I was born on the second of October.

Have you ever had a “weird” event happen? Example: seeing something, hearing something, or feeling something

1 Like

On many occasions, but I’ve always attributed it to my imagination.

1 Like

A lot of people do that, and it’s a reasonable thing to do. There’s a fine line between actual spiritual contact and imagination. I think a lot of people just push it off as imagination but, there’s also a lot of people that think everything is a “spiritual occurrence.” Determining what is or isn’t paranormal is difficult and I think a lot of people struggle with it. For this though, I wouldn’t say im confident that this is just a common occurrence but, I suspect it is.

1 Like